Fusion’s Chao Editor has been designed to be the ultimate editor for SADX and SA2B. It gives you control over a great number of things!
Easy to use
- The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate directly to your desired section.
- Dynamic help panels explain every function in detail.
- Automatically detects the SADX and SA2B PC game processes as they open and close, so that you don't have to worry about manually setting it up.
- Automatically checks for new updates on start-up. You can easily disable this behaviour if you wish.
Chao slots and files
- You can cut, copy, and paste your chao between slots. This allows you to very easily duplicate your chao, or transfer them from one game to another!
- You can delete your chao, or replace a chao with a new uninitialised chao egg.
- You can export an individual chao to a .chao file, allowing you to keep safe backups or even share them with your friends!
- You can import individual chao from .chao files into a specific chao slot. This allows you to take chao that you've downloaded, and upload them into your current garden without losing your other chao!
- Number of rings.
- The speed at which chao age.
- You can change any of your collected animals, or spawn new animals in any empty slots.
- You can change any of the fruits that exist in your gardens, or spawn new fruits in any empty slots.
- Unobtainable fruits from the Tiny Chao Garden can be accessed, along with removed fruits such as the Smart Fruit or Mint Candy.
- You can change any of the hats that exist in your gardens, or spawn new hats in any empty slots.
- Unobtainable hats can be accessed, such as the Pacifier or special egg shell colours.
- You can change any of the items that are for sale in the Black Market.
- You can change any of the seeds that exist in your gardens, or spawn new seeds in any empty slots (SA2B only).
- You can choose which gardens each of your characters has unlocked (SADX only).
General chao settings
- Name, garden location, and happiness.
- Number of reincarnations, and remaining adult lifespan.
- Alignment, first evolution, and gradual (second) evolution.
- Can allow or disallow extreme "hacky" second evolutions.
- Unobtainable character chao and first evolutions can be accessed.
- Personality and favourite fruit.
- Health and sickness.
- Emotions and behaviours.
- Bonds with individual characters.
Chao stat settings
- Grade, points, level, and progress.
- All seven stats can be edited, including the hidden intelligence and luck stats.
Chao animal abilities
- Learnt animal behaviours for each and every animal can be toggled on or off.
- The SA2B animal behaviours can be used from within SADX!
Chao classroom lessons
- All of the SA2B classroom skills can be taught to your chao or removed.
- The SA2B classroom skills can be used from within SADX!
- All of the SA2B toys can be given to your chao or removed.
- The SA2B toys can be used from within SADX!
Chao appearance settings
- Base colour, two-tone flag, shiny flag, texture, and egg colour.
- Body type, mouth, emotion ball, and feet visible flag.
- Animal parts for each body location can be set.
- Medal and hat accessories.
- Unobtainable textures can be accessed.
- Unobtainable Omochao and Egg Chao body types can be accessed.
- Unobtainable Animal Chao body type can be accessed (SA2B only).
Chao DNA settings
- Base colour, two-tone flag, shiny flag, and texture can all be set for both sets of DNA.