Thanks Roaxes for your work as admin!

Announcements about Chao Island.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Thanks Roaxes for your work as admin!

Post by Mooncow »

Hi all,

After many years of helping Chao Island - and me personally with all things related to the community, Roaxes is stepping away from admining the site and discord. I originally asked Roaxes to help out around five years ago and he has been an amazing help. Without him, I'm sure this discord would not have grown the way it has, and all sorts of chaos would have erupted.

It is, of course, a sad time for me but I'm also happy that Roaxes gets to finally have the chance of being a more regular user without too much responsibility looming over him. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say how thankful am to have had Roaxes by my side for all these years. The work he has put in behind the scenes, and also with graphics, animations, twitter, tumblr, moderating the discord, forums, and keeping me updated when I haven't been around - I'm forever grateful.
So thank you Roaxes for everything! :chaohappy: :darkhappy: :herocool:

He won't disappear completely, and will still be part of the discord, and of course will still be contributing to the Chao Island Twitter and Tumblr feeds as part of the Social Team.
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Re: Thanks Roaxes for your work as admin!

Post by Roaxes »

<3 It was fun being an admin, but stress eventually got to me and I realized that for as long as I've been a public member, I've also been an admin for the community. I kind of just wanted to be a regular activeish member without worrying about responsibility.
I'll definitely still be around though, social team must have a representative! >:3
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Re: Thanks Roaxes for your work as admin!

Post by Lamby »

yeah okay slacker, i guess...

<3
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "