Forum Maintenance and Upgrade

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Forum Maintenance and Upgrade

Post by Mooncow »

As you may have all noticed, the forums are up after some maintenance and things are looking slightly out of place. The database has been upgraded and the forum has had a lot of patching done to it. As a result of this, many of my modifications and styling has to be re-done. Rather than keep the forum down for an extended time, I've put it back up and will fix the remaining issues. For now we have an incomplete Christmas theme and a few issues (forum width and reporting issues are the main ones). You should see things get back to normal this week so until then please let me know if you find anything else wrong!

Thanks all.
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Re: Forum Maintenance and Upgrade

Post by Lamby »

okie dokie. i thought as much, didn't know why everyone was having a mental breakdown over an upgrade transition
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

before context was given we figured it was a new look for the website and many of us thought it was ****
after context we're just going back to the usual
Drflash55
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Chaaaaooooo!

Post by Drflash55 »

Lamby wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:03 pm okie dokie. i thought as much, didn't know why everyone was having a mental breakdown over an upgrade transition
Well, if you've seen the things that people freak out about now-a-days, the forum getting an upgrade transition would be the least of your problems.
Heh...
Just your average everyday Chao caretaker... or am I?

:thinking: