Dev Update: Dec 2018

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Dev Update: Dec 2018

Post by Mooncow »

2018 has been a very busy year for me and for Chao Island. If you weren't already aware, Chao Island is undergoing a huge redevelopment and will be jam-packed with loads of new features and information.

Unfortunately I will start by saying that Chao Points/Rings, Shop, and the Chao Raising system will be put on hold and added after the main site has been completed. The reason for this is simple, I have a habit of delaying and delaying while I continue to improve the site, so this time I want to make sure that the new website releasing is the most important part. So although some exciting features will be missing, the new site will release this month.

We will have a brand new design compatible with mobile, updated information, a Chao Island discord, a 3D Chao creator and an overall much cleaner experience! There will also be a few Twitch streams to celebrate the opening with more details to come.

Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Dev Update: Dec 2018

Post by ChillyChao »

Looks sweet. Can't wait for this!
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing