Merry Christmas 2018 from Chao Island!

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Merry Christmas 2018 from Chao Island!

Post by Mooncow »

I'm really glad I got the new site out before Christmas, and I'll continue to work on the missing parts! There is still a lot left I want to do, and I've learned a lot during development. During this time I will push the social side of Chao Island as much as possible to try and bring the community back together and form a strong voice. We are currently tying up the ends for our Chao Island Discord which will release shortly after Christmas. The Chao Wiki will be cleaned up and progressed and you will start to see some new features on the homepage.

The first of which will be your artwork! Zipo has put together a great piece of Chao Island themed line-art featuring Coco the Chao! As a bonus, if you fill this in and post it to our DeviantArt group, I will feature the completed images on the front page of Chao Island into the new year! Find the thread here: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=49325

So to start off with... here is the lineart and also my own personal attempt! (full size images are in the Deviant Art group or forum thread)

Merry Christmas everybody!

Click to get the full-sized image.

Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Merry Christmas 2018 from Chao Island!

Post by Zphal »

The new site looks great! Thanks for all your hard work. c: