Summer site update 2019

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Summer site update 2019

Post by Mooncow »

So it's been about 5 months since we gave Chao Island a makeover and wow! The feedback I've gotten is great and the community has really been growing. This includes some new members to our team. AmberZeChao who is very active in our discord has joined the Chao Expert Team, and Gamma has joined the Chao Research Team. If you are interested in contributing to the Chao Community feel free to reach out!

The main avenue of communication for Chao Islanders seems to be our Discord which has been growing and is reaching out to many Chao fans across the world! The forums have lower traffic than it's past, but I think that's the nature of message boards these days. That said - refreshing the forums is also on the to-do list after the main site is complete! So what exactly is my plan? I know it's been a while since sharing my plans so here we go!

Website completion is number 1 - that means making sure all the information on the info-center is there, and finishing the guides and downloads sections. The guides section is now up and running, with some great additions!
New additions are: More guides to come! Next on the to-do list is the Downloads/Mods section. DarkyBenji and his team are hard at work on Chao World Extended v8 (the latest version!) and I will be running a showcase on what exactly this mod is about soon! This section will be up in line with it's release!

After these sections are done, our team of Chao Experts will be looking to blast information onto the Chao Wiki which is dormant for now. So we have that to look forward to as well.

And finally, some mentions to our Twitter page which you can find all sorts of Chao news on, and the Chao-Studios Tumblr - which is the official Chao Island Tumblr! Also you can find me streaming on the ChaoIsland Twitch account, usually working on guides and research for the site itself :omochao:

Thanks everyone, I'll keep working hard!
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
FrankT
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: I gotta get back to the Island!

Re: Summer site update 2019

Post by FrankT »

Excellent! :surprise:
Check my new blog: Tails Chao Love ME!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Chao Caring Do's & Don'ts ^^
Ah, the sounds of heaven on earth....
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

I thought Mooncow was dead tbh
But this is cool i guess
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
lacey the chao
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: i'm adorable ♡

Post by lacey the chao »

Exciting that you maintain this project! :herosurprise:
entp & generally crude lol
:darkblah: