Sonic forces me to make a thread (Not a joke, Check it out.)

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
TheUnlimitedChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Happy Holidays and Good to be back!

Sonic forces me to make a thread (Not a joke, Check it out.)

Post by TheUnlimitedChao »

Yes, Sonic forces is the best! ...In the past. When it came out, It's just like Sonic 06 got an update. I'll list down the downfalls of the game.
  • OC Making - Yes, OC making is good but, Many teens will whine and cry about their OC's and stuff.
      • Infinite - This is just like someone's OC that can run faster than Sonic, beat him to the dust and overall, Edgy. (Shadow is not out of my mind yet.)
      • Short Levels - Before the game realeased, Sega realeased a demo of Sonic forces with three levels. I watched someone play Sand hill from Sonic's level and went to the end as quick as possible before the demo ended. He reached the goal and to my suprise, It's really small.
      • NO CHAO GARDENS?!?!?! - The name speaks for itself.
No need for depressions now. :blink:
Because, it's christmas! :surprise:
Everybody should be happy this month!
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Sonic forces me to make a thread (Not a joke, Check it out.)

Post by ChillyChao »

Sonic Forces's levels are not short in comparison to games like Sonic 2 SMS which have about 30-40 second long levels. Sonic Forces has levels that are 1-2 minutes long, which is normal for Sonic game levels.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
TheUnlimitedChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Happy Holidays and Good to be back!

Post by TheUnlimitedChao »

Yeah, it's pretty normal for a Sonic level to be finished that quickly. But if the game has levels that quick, Make the game even longer by adding more stages, more story, and less glitches.
No need for depressions now. :blink:
Because, it's christmas! :surprise:
Everybody should be happy this month!
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by AugustChao »

Honestly, I do really like Forces, and I do think it's an okay game, but there were some parts that disappointed me a little, and some that I found really underwhelming (though, that's because I set my expectations a little too high as it was coming out).

For the stages, I don't have a problem with them being short as long as there's a lot of them, but with the length of the stages and the fact that there's around 30 of them (which is typical for a Sonic game), the game goes by faster than Sonic himself. Hell, I remember beating the game in about a day, just because it was really short.

I also was kind-of upset about Infinite, not because I don't like him, I actually like him as a character a lot and the Forces mini-comic really made him pique my interest, Forces just didn't do as much with him as I would've liked. Sure, he had a couple boss fights and cut-scenes where he was the star of the show, but at the end of the game, he just disappears and is never heard from again. I hope that he's not just a one-time character and shows up in another game or IDW (it would make a lot of sense for him to be in IDW since it takes place directly after Forces). Also, I think it would have been cooler if they made him a playable character with unique gameplay.

I've always felt kinda weird towards the OC character creation thing, and I honestly felt like it could have been a bit more customizable (even MORE Deviantart :3), but I thought their gameplay was fun because of the wispons, which I like a lot more than wisps.