Sonic Forces: Speed Battle.

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NiGHTSIsLife
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: If you have time to worry, then run!

Sonic Forces: Speed Battle.

Post by NiGHTSIsLife »

It’s perfect.
“Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.”
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Sonic Forces: Speed Battle.

Post by ChillyChao »

I've never played it, but, god, i would probably suck at it. Online games are where i'm weak. (except for a game called Garden Warfare, i wreck everyone.) Also i hope it's not like Sonic Dash, because that game was an Amazon Underground game and it just made everything a hot mess. ;w; (i got everythig for free) Also it wasn't that fun.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Sompongjin
Egg
Egg

Post by Sompongjin »

I think it is very useful information.
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by AugustChao »

I was a little interested in Forces Speed Battle when it first came out, mainly due to it's large cast of playable characters that we haven't seen in the main games in years, but I never got around to playing it since I don't really like mobile games in general. I did however play a little bit of Sonic Dash a few years ago, but apart from that, I haven't played any other Sonic mobile games. However, it was actually just revealed that Tangle and Whisper from the IDW comics are coming into Forces Speed Battle as playable characters as part of an event, so I might try it out to possibly get them or any other IDW characters who could have events in the future.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

wait what

I am now redownloading Speed Battle just for Tangle and Whisper.

Movie Sonic? I've never slept better.
IDW comic characters?

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.