Favorite Sonic game when you were a child

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
a chao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: "Ima outta here!"

Favorite Sonic game when you were a child

Post by a chao »

What was your favorite sonic game in you're childhood. Although children knowledge of quality is very low, a game you liked may still be amazing and your young self didn't notice. Some games suck and you didn't notice as a child, and some games are amazing but your child self thought it sucked, kinda like when I was young I LOVED sonic color-- er sonic colours. Anyways sonic colours was ocarina of time for young me, but now I think its overrated. (It's my opinion so don't murder me IGN)
chao are cool as heck :cool:
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: Favorite Sonic game when you were a child

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Well, the only Sonic Games I played as a child were the Genesis Trilogy, Genesis Spinball, and Genesis Mean Bean Machine.

Then again, I grew up Nintendo, the Genesis and GameGear are the only Sega systems I've ever played a game for on original hardware, and I was well into my teens by the time SA2B, SADX, Mega Collection, and the Advance Trilogy came along.

Anyways, of the games I played in childhood, Sonic 2 was my favorite, if only because Chemical Plant was the only second zone I could sometimes get past, and of the five games mentioned, its still in my top three(I prefer S3K now that the initial underwater part of Hydrocity isn't a hopeless death trap anymore, and Genesis Spinball has always been my favorite Sonic Spin-off with the possible exception of Battle. I've always thought Sonic 1 the weakest of the Genesis Trilogy, and I was never really a Puyo Puyo fan, so Mean Bean Machine is probably my least favorite game in Mega Collection, not just of the Sonic games I played as a child.
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Post by ZipoCXG »

SA2B; it was my first Sonic game, and is still my favourite, even if it has issues.
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by AugustChao »

My favorite Sonic game as a kid, and most likely one of the first Sonic games I ever played was SA2B, and although I went on a Sonic hiatus for the latter half of the Wii era (like 2008 to 2011), I still really liked it when I started playing it again afterward. Although there are a lot of games I like, SA2B holds the crown as my favorite game of all time.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

My favorite Sonic games were and still are the same ones, though the more I look back, I didn't actually like Sonic Heroes, but it never was my favorite to begin with.

On the other hand, I like Sonic Battle a lot more now than I did before.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Sonic Battle.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD