What are your favorite Sonic games to play during the Holidays?

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 1 year and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
AugustChao
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

What are your favorite Sonic games to play during the Holidays?

Post by AugustChao »

Christmas is almost upon us, so I thought it would be fun to pose a question to you all... What are your favorite games to play during the Holidays? (If you want to, you can also talk about holidays other than Christmas)

I find that the end of the year in November and December is when I get the most nostalgic, so I always like playing games I'm nostalgic for such as Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, as well as some fan games I have fond memories of playing like Sonic Robo Blast 2.

I don't really have any other specific times of the year that I like to play other Sonic games, but I do occasionally find myself playing Sonic Unleashed around Halloween, mainly because of the Werehog.
krzys2
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: The key of making chao happy...Is good fruit

Re: What are your favorite Sonic games to play during the Holidays?

Post by krzys2 »

Always go for sa2b if want to chill with chao and sadx if want stages. Sadx has much better stages and the flow than sa2b in my opinion
Image Image Image Image
Legends will never die, so will not cookies
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

I usually play Sonic 3&K during the fall~winter months (for some reason) if that counts.

I also get more time in general during them to play, so SA2's fairly common for me to play with chao.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
articlesboxes
Egg
Egg

Post by articlesboxes »

how much do sponsors pay
he then shot a very last-spherical 76 on the carmel, ind., path on wednesday to finish in a tie for 2nd with a 4-over 220, 4returned of winner john marshall butler.i played super,” daly ii advised the indianapolis megastar. “itd had been cool to win, however i still have time. just a couple horrific 3-putts each days, however apart from that i played incredible.
Londi
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Who actually reads these?

Post by Londi »

articlesboxes wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 8:08 am how much do sponsors pay
he then shot a very last-spherical 76 on the carmel, ind., path on wednesday to finish in a tie for 2nd with a 4-over 220, 4returned of winner john marshall butler.i played super,” daly ii advised the indianapolis megastar. “itd had been cool to win, however i still have time. just a couple horrific 3-putts each days, however apart from that i played incredible.
Shut it, bot.