Dreamy Hut General

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Crazy Dreams Anyone?

Post by chaobreedersmh »

^ ._. Nice going, grandma. Oh wow bet she wish she did now, huh? What did I tell you? The future's in yo dreams.
chowchow48
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by chowchow48 »

Man I hate when crap like that happens!

Well last night I had a very special dream.
Get lost, perverts. >.>

So it was night time.
STHU UP

And my big brother took me and my little brother for a ride in his car. Don't know where to.
But as we were stroooollin down the road where my neighbor is supposed to be was like some ...store. I think it was a store. It was roofless and had walls missing. It also seemed chaotic.
Well why not? There was a small tornado right there! It sucked us into it and scared the pants off me! It only threw me like 3 feet though.

So we all regroup and shake it off and get back in the car. We go to this place. Like...There were bedrooms and my little brother and I were I guess going to sleep there. He brought out his trumpet, so I figured it was a place where there was to be a concert.

My dream pretty much ended there.
pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

I have a great dream I want you all to have:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PJddmfe ... re=related
chowchow48
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by chowchow48 »

DRUGS
Tails chao man
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: =^.^=

Post by Tails chao man »

this> Image
Nah, I'm just here unintentionally ruining the fun.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

I have two to tell.
first: that one dream that had me get kidnapped by N? It conintued with my friend saving me with his Dewott, and then the panda from FMA (I forgot his name) walked up and somehow scared N away. ((>.> wow, what a scaredy cat. XDD)) Then, my friend kidnapped me (from who??) and took me to a large castle..that was really my school...and...I woke up.
Second: This one scared me. I was at home, on CI as normal, when my mom came up and told me that I had to watch the house fro an hour. They said that they had to go visit my aunt ((dude, they're a state away, that's more than an hour!)) and needed me to stay. I nodded and let them go. About half an hour later, I was doing the chores that they had told me to do, when I noticed that things were being misplaced. It kept on getting more and more supernatural when I noticed that my TD plushie ((That I keep near the TV)) was gone. I gulped and looked in my bedroom hallway. TD...was FLOATING there, it's black eyes glowing red. I cried out and ran out of the house, into the dark night. After a few minutes, I slowly walked back in. My phone rang and it was my cousin. the plushie was back where it belonged and I talked to him for a while. After that, I went back onto CI. There the rouble started up again. I could see a banned member ((AKA Rubs)) on the 'veiwing this topic' bar. I was telling the others, but they just shruged it off. Phemy said: "Shadria...Rubs is banned, remember?" Ninja:"o.o what in the? Shadria snap out of it." and Flame said: "Shadria, stop this nonsense or I'm pulling you out of my RP." So I went offline. So I started to watch TV, trying to forget about the strange going ons. But..my TD Plushie...kept on staring at me, it's eyes glowing red when I wasn't paying the most attenstion to it. My parents returned and told me some bad news. My cousin was hurt in a car accident, and for some reason, everyone but me and my cousin had blamed it on me. So I was forbiddened to ever speak to him again. I ran into my room, upset, and two male ghosts ran at me, yelling bloody murder. Then I woke up at 12 AM. O.O
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

I wouldn't kick you out so easily! XD

I'd be quite shocked to see Rubs viewing topics anywhere. >_>
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

"Even though there's absolutely no proof you did anything to cause this we're blaming you." Perfect logic. Yeah I woke up during the night as well but I didn't have a nightmare. But something did scare me.

My dream I had a couple days ago I still like thinking about. It had a image that was stunning. Inside a club (I suppose) there was an area that looked like a starry night sky. I'm happy that some bits of real information are being remembered in my dreams. Like that I would be 14 if I had my birthday and that someone wasn't supposed to be around but they were. And two days ago I was like... Kind of lucid but really not? I was trying to teleport because I knew I could but I wasn't in control of my actions.

And also, I believe Fusion or someone else said that even a banned member can still come on (As in logged in.) they just can't post. See check this out... "Last visited: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 pm"
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

^Oh. XD Thanks for letting me know.

I dreamt that I was on a field, playing piggy in the middle with a football. The ball read 'Truth' on it and I was kicking it over Miles Edgeworth and Dick Gumshoe. The person receiving it at the other end was Calisto Yew. That was it.

Spoilers are spoilered for people playing through Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth.
Renaethecat
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Renaethecat »

I had a dream that I was at this Alchemy machine, like from Spiral Knights, and was trying to make a wedding ring for Fusion and Moonsoul. I kept cycling through pictures, until I saw one that I liked, and looked to see what else I needed for it. I had everything except for some sort of seahorseshell thing, which needed to be dyed black. So I went to the beach and kept asking these seahorses standing faced away from me in the ocean if there were any seahorseshells anywhere. Then someone sent out this red seahorse-unicorn thing, and I turned into a horse, running backwards as I tried to fight it. Eventually, I got tired of fighting it and ran. I wish I had gotten to make that ring, though!

Oh, my dream was much longer, but that was the only part that I remembered completely, I think.
NoobSlayer13
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by NoobSlayer13 »

^ Whoaaaa...XD Sorry, the seahorse part got me! So weird, haha! I wish my dreams were that exciting.

I had a weird dream the other night:

-I was sitting in my old Western Civilizations class back in freshman year at my high school.

-I was watching this movie or something on a projector screen, although I couldn't see the movie. I just saw a continuous, flashing white light.

-For some reason, I decided to look behind me, and I saw this anthro toucan guy. We were sort of joking around and talking like old friends and I had such a nostalgic feeling. But then I don't remember what happened after that. I think I was just spending more time with this weird toucan guy and at some point I think we became a couple. Weiiiird. (I keep thinking of toucan Sam while writing about this dream I swear. xD )

-So, then I draw a blank again and another portion of my dream starts up. I'm in this dark room that resembles a sort of meeting room or an old classroom at my elementary school. This part of my dream is strange because nothing is in color. Well, it's just blue basically. So, it's one color in different shades.

-I see all these chairs arranged around the room in front of either a really large, circular table or a very long table.

-I'm walking into this meeting/class room and I notice that there are people sitting in the chairs (durr, what a surprise) and these people happen to be people from Chao Island, although I can't place names. You just all look like a bunch of random people.

-So, you all look up when I step into the room and it's really spooky, because while you look up, your chairs sort of move in a peculiar sweeping motion around me. Eee...So scary!! I think the table actually bends/morphs too, but I can't remember too well.

-I guess at this point you're all mad at me because I interrupted a meeting of sorts and then I notice who's at the head of the table: BUSHNAK. DX I'm not even kidding. And he actually looks like how he's supposed to look in real life. Except maybe he looks a little bit like Raywilliamjohnson from Youtube.

-You're all just blankly staring at me and it freaks me out, then I slip back into another blank state of mind before waking up. So odd.

Why do my dreams almost seem like nightmares most of the time. ._.
Anyway, that's all I guess. :D
durp.
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

So I had this odd dream a while ago, in which this happened.

I was with my friends, who I shall not name, but will give names. So it was me, Pothead, Blondey Boy and Other Blondey Boy, and we went in a corner shop for some reason, as I was walking around I saw Pothead put some newspapers in his hoodie, I asked him "wtf r u doan" and he replied "SHUT UP ME" and then took a handful of CD's and put them in his pocket.

As we went out the door we heard police and poilce vans going up the street, we all started to run for a while and eventually we bumped into 2 people, who shall be called Long Hair and Curly Hair, and we told them that Pothead stole some Newspapers and CD's and then Long Hair replied "Damn man, You should've told us, I would've brought the car around"

Then the dream ended.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

NoobSlayer13 wrote:(I keep thinking of toucan Sam while writing about this dream I swear. xD )
I kept thinking of the Tiki Room when reading that. Toucan Sam sounds familiar though. So please do tell me what Toucan Sam is.

Haha, I like how you did the "wtf r u doan", retrolinkx. It gives it kind of a tired feel.

Some real ironic stuff has been occurring with my dreams and reality. Like, I'll dream of something then when I wake up that day will have something to do with it. Even sometimes following the dream pretty well. And I remember the dream before this stuff happens. But I'm probably just being silly. Still I think it's pretty fun.
Recently I had another dream about school. Basically I went back to spend prom there and then I ended not being able to go because they called us over for something "important". Then I asked if I came back in time to go to this one camp place that I went to in 5th grade... And that's the only time kids go to that place. And before this I was playing some game with Chandler and Steven that we were actually in. That didn't last long though. All I really did was get Steven his sword and I'm in the other part of the dream.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

ugh, I cant remember any of my dreams except for this one clipit of a dream: I was dressed up like the Pokemon B/W female character and my friend 'Ty' walked over, dressed up like N. Me: Wtf are you wearing??? Ty: You like? I know you like Team Plasma.. Me: What??! Not anymore! They KICKED A MUNNA!! Your favorite Pokemon!! ty: So? It's only a game...is it not? Or is it something else?? He smirked and sent out his Samurott. I gulped and quickly searched my self for a Pokeball. I didn't have any Pokemon so I backed up. He ran over and grabed me from behind, putting me in a choke hold. Ty: You know..you look cute scared for your life.
long story short, I was kidnapped again.
pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

retrolinkx wrote:So it was me, Pothead, Blondey Boy and Other Blondey Boy
Should be:
retrolinkx wrote:So it was Pothead, Blondey Boy, Other Blondey Boy, and I
Sorry, I feel like being an asshole right now.
:>
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

^

Ah yes, you are right, It is polite to say myself last.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
Shade chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Shade chao »

A few days ago I was dreaming about...I dun remember everything.
But what I do remember is that I was in my fron yard, then somthing wierd happened and I was all like;NO WAY THIS CAN'T HAPPEN, I'M DREAMING!

So I closed my eyes and opened them again, then I was awake.

My first thought woken up, I ******* knew it!
Basically I KNOW WHEN I AM DREAMING AND I CAN END IT.
ShadriaFan wrote:ugh, I cant remember any of my dreams except for this one clipit of a dream: I was dressed up like the Pokemon B/W female character and my friend 'Ty' walked over, dressed up like N. Me: Wtf are you wearing??? Ty: You like? I know you like Team Plasma.. Me: What??! Not anymore! They KICKED A MUNNA!! Your favorite Pokemon!! ty: So? It's only a game...is it not? Or is it something else?? He smirked and sent out his Samurott. I gulped and quickly searched my self for a Pokeball. I didn't have any Pokemon so I backed up. He ran over and grabed me from behind, putting me in a choke hold. Ty: You know..you look cute scared for your life.
long story short, I was kidnapped again.

And used as a a slave in a sexual manner??
Last edited by Renaethecat on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please try not to double post; if you want to add something else, just use the edit button instead. Thank you!
Contrary to popular belief, I am not gay for Tobi.
Watoosh
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Watoosh »

I tend to tell the meteorological future through dreams sometimes.
I had a dream that ended in an earthquake, and during that time or soon after I had woken up (that part had freaked me out enough to wake me up), the devastating earthquake in Japan occured. That creeped me out too.

And just two nights ago, I had a dream of a tornado. Yesterday there was a tornado in Alabama, I think, that killed at least 200, or so I've heard.

I must use these powers for good.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

I had a epic dream that made me and my friend laugh. I was at home and my mom was trying some new hairdo on my hair. She gave me a large blue streak in my hair and tried to put my hair up like Skyla's in B/W. I got mad and forced her away. She gave up and took me somewhere I have never been before. I was still mad, so I went out and saw a school bus. I hoped in and started to hijack it. the people around me tried to pull me out, but I gave them the bird and floored it. ((XDD)) The police showed up and my friend drove over in his car, telling me to hop in. I did and suddenly, they sent out Reshiram. My friend sent out Zerkom and the two legendary Pokemon started to fight. Then I woke up. When me and my friend were talking about it, something hit us. If they had Reshiram and he had Zerkom...then...N WAS THE POLICE! ((N has Reshiram in White while your Player has Zerkom.)) That ment that Team Plasma was the good guys and we were the villians! After a while of slience...we agreed to 'join Team Plasma'. We have declared ourselves as Team Plasma Admins Ty and Kiki ((My Pokemon Black Name)). XDDDDDD PLASMMAAAAAAA!!!!
Shade chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Shade chao »

So.... what the hell is a Zerkom?
Also everyone doesn't play White.
Contrary to popular belief, I am not gay for Tobi.
Mephilesfan1
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: memento mori

Post by Mephilesfan1 »

I had a dream.
i was at school. It was after school. I was sitting under a tree, thinking and was deep in my thoughts. The girl I like came up to me. She said she liked me back and then I smiled. We kept talking, and then we kissed. It ended up turning into like... a make out session
>< WHY DO DREAMS THAT I KNOW WILL NEVER HAPPEN HAPPEN?
NYAN NYAN
SonicBoom
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Mottoes are overrated

Post by SonicBoom »

I think this one needs deciphering...

Starts in mall, two classic villain-looking people barge in and threaten to eat everyone (I was watching Goosebumps), and after running for a short while, i go to the giant kitchen knife section. i go in the back room and carry out some medium knives, and one of them is apparently a Star Wars vibroblade which was left on and cut my finger. It stun AND bled, so I put them in a bin, and see a sword under a bin. i ask a security guard who was slacking off if it was their merchandise, and he says no. I take the sword and easily dispatch the first goon. The second one pulls out his own sword, and we break out into a sword fight. I eventually win by disbalancing him and striking him in the back, and the rest... i don't remember.
My out of site contact is here
Spoiler:
Hydro wrote:ESS BEE, STOP BEING A STUBBORN LITTLE CRACKMONKEY AND LOOK.
Affected by the Shrubby curse 7 times and counting.
Bonkers1234
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Bonkers1234 »

i had a dream where i was in the chao garden with some really cool chao, and then one started crying. i went over and it turned into a scary monster and chased me around till it finnaly caught me, it look like it had rabies :3. It ate off my leg then it magicly growed back. it multiplied into a bunch of them. i ran in the chao lobby and went to the dark garden (my favoriite on) then i saw zombie chao coming up from those graves. I wanted to hide somewhere then i thought of that cage in that tree where the zombie chao couldent get me. i climbed up and stayed up there because i thought it would eat out my brains. it started to climb up the tree so i climbed up higher after that more zombie chao started growing out of the tree. i had to jump out of the tree. i jumped and dang it hurt i ran up to the hero garden and stould on the fountain, i saw a chao that looked like a angel chaos chao, it was huge. it tryed to stomp on me but i jumped in the water just in time. There were otters in the in the water that were trying to bite me. there were a light and angel and a devil chaos chao. they multiplied into about one hundred each! I found a giand chao fruit and gave it to them. they chowed it down in about one minute. then they loved me. THE END
if you have chao points and do nothing with them donate them to me please :3
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Shade chao wrote:So.... what the hell is a Zerkom?
Also everyone doesn't play White.
^I PLAY BLACK, Thank you! And Zerkom is a Legendary Pokemon you get in White, which is what my friend has. Electric/Dragon type. Reshiram is Fire/Dragon and you get it in Black.
Chao518
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Chao518 »

once one of my friends had a dream where he was laying in bed while looked out the window and then he said "anyone home?" then barney broke in and started partying then a policeman come in and said "Freeze!!!1!1one!1" the the policeman melted then he woke up.
Signature