Dreamy Hut General

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Dreamy Hut General

Post by chaobreedersmh »

This is the place to post all those wacky dreams and nightmares you have, or just dreams you wanna share! And chat it up about them!
Last edited by chaobreedersmh on Sat May 25, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Re: Crazy Dreams Anyone?

Post by CasualCollision »

I had a dream where I woke up from a previous dream, and my mom was next to me eating a banana. My mom then turned into a monster and that woke me up for real. The wierdest part is. My mom was at the same place she was in my dream. 0.o
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

I had a dream, that I was walking in a haunted house with my family, and then a real ghost appeared, and he took my father! I ran away, and I was in a room with a toilet. I looked at it, turned around adn I saw a big opening in the wall, and it was all black and dark there. And I heard a monster growling. I was 6 years old, so it was really scary.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
Angelchao13
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Angelchao13 »

I had an strange dream last night. Although to me it wasn't to odd because most of my dreams tend to be a little...weird...lol

In my dream last night I was riding in the back of my dads jeep(for some reason there were these to kids that looked like older versions of me brothers sitting in the back.) My dad suddenly told me that there was a black snake living underneath of the seat I was sitting on. Of course I then freaked out and started crying. Then the dream changed and I was walking through a field when this creepy thing appeared(If you have ever watched flushed away it kinda looks like the slugs, only it was blood red and had a huge mouth with sharp fangs. The thing started chasing me really really fast back the way I had come(strange...it doesn't have legs, and its to short to move like a snake so how was it going that fast?lol) Well...for the rest of the dream it chased me around(I was screaming) until my dad squished it and then I woke up.....

Yeah....it was weird.xD
Deviant Art~ Banner and Avatar by me :D
serenite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by serenite »

I always have reoccurring dreams, and I always remember in my dream that the events I was dreaming about have all happened before. For instance, I always have this dream about a basement or something I need to walk through. I think it's somewhere underground... I need to go through this hole to get there, and then I go through a series of hallways. It's a really creepy, run-down looking place, and usually there is water dripping from above. I just sort of keep walking.... the first time I had this dream, I had noo idea where to go. But the more time's I have had it, I keep remembering that everything has happened before, and I find my way through the halls. As soon as I realize I'm dreaming though, I always wake up.

I have a whole bunch more of reoccurring dreams too. I always have this dream that my teeth are falling out and my mouth is filling up with blood. And this other one when my mom disappears from the car when we're driving, and I have to take the wheel and end up crashing, but that hasn't happened for a while... and about my family agreeing that I am a weak link in the household, and they need to kill me off. There's others too, but I only remember them when I'm asleep. It's all so fascinating...
[url=http://-serenite.tumblr.com]Tumblr[/url] - Facebook - Twitter - deviantART
danni 04
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by danni 04 »

I had one dream where pokeballs stopped working. And I had another where my friend was a fish and another friend of mine nearly killed her after saying "Death to all piracy". Yeah, my dreams are rather random sometimes.
click please! ImageImageImageImageImage
Biggest MUSE fan on Chao island!
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

serenite wrote:I always have reoccurring dreams, and I always remember in my dream that the events I was dreaming about have all happened before. For instance, I always have this dream about a basement or something I need to walk through. I think it's somewhere underground... I need to go through this hole to get there, and then I go through a series of hallways. It's a really creepy, run-down looking place, and usually there is water dripping from above. I just sort of keep walking.... the first time I had this dream, I had noo idea where to go. But the more time's I have had it, I keep remembering that everything has happened before, and I find my way through the halls. As soon as I realize I'm dreaming though, I always wake up.

I have a whole bunch more of reoccurring dreams too. I always have this dream that my teeth are falling out and my mouth is filling up with blood. And this other one when my mom disappears from the car when we're driving, and I have to take the wheel and end up crashing, but that hasn't happened for a while... and about my family agreeing that I am a weak link in the household, and they need to kill me off. There's others too, but I only remember them when I'm asleep. It's all so fascinating...
That first one sounds kinda cool I had something similar once. But the other ones >_> scary.

I have similar dreams every now and then they aren't really that silmilar but they remind me of each other. So I'd call them similar. The last one I was in a huge water park that sorta looked like Emerald Coast except no land just platforms and crystal clear water. Its hard to describe what happened because it was a while ago and half the time I was lost throughout it.
danni 04
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by danni 04 »

I had another dream once where I was walking around our school playground when I saw someone who is in our class, dressed like a gangster, leaning to the side on a bike with a bunch of other gangsters next to him and then he said "The Irish whistles are arriving!" and just after that a load of people showed up for some kind of dog competion.
Last edited by danni 04 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

Lol what? One time I had a dream where I was being chased by vampires around the world because their last pig died. =P And so they needed another supplier of blood. I was with my sister and she got us into trouble in Eygpt. I'm not sure how. And then we were forced to become the Pharoh's servants then I woke up.=P
Chaos Angel
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Chaos Angel »

Mine is scary and weird.

I actually start my dream waking up so it doesn't feel like a dream, and I do normal things until. The bus comes and theres a whale driving it. I get to school to see all the kids are weird alien like creatures. I go into music room and its coated in blood with corpses all over the floor. A dead face with its eyes and mouth closed flies in front of me, and the eyes suddenly opens and it screams. I woke up screaming and I stopped watching A Haunting and Lost Tapes for a month.
http://chaosthebright.deviantart.com/My DA.
I support Fox Man and Crazo for becoming new moderators.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

I had a weard crazy dream. IT WAS ABOUT A BIKE! A TALKING BIKE! He keeps talking to me. He didn't stopped talking, so i burned it. (don't ask)
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

It was funny until the music room. >_>

A talking bike? Lol that sounds odd.
I can't remember my last dream its all foggy now all I can say is that it wasn't bad.
Chaos Angel
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by Chaos Angel »

BriannaBreeder wrote:It was funny until the music room. >_>
All my dreams are either bizarre, scary, or both. Here's a truly bizarre one:

I'm just walking down the street and I jump up and down for whatever reason, and badly drawn elephants come stampeding down the road. Flying pigs take up the sky, and it starts raining whales (Though they all seem to miss me by an inch) and a large group of chao are chasing the elephants.

Weird dream, huh?
http://chaosthebright.deviantart.com/My DA.
I support Fox Man and Crazo for becoming new moderators.
AngelChao99
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by AngelChao99 »

I once had a dream where I was attacked by dolls, And I wanted to scream but I couldn't plus one of the dolls looked like the aunt I hate...,

And I once had a dream where I found the answer trough a Sonic Heroes level....

Yeah most of my dreams are short but freaky...
danni 04
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by danni 04 »

I had one dream here people were saying that the teletubbies were being killed in the programs. And then I started watching and episode and as the opppening creadits were playing. I saw the tip of a gun and then a gunshot and next thing I konw, the music and singing stop and the person singing goes "Oh". Then it zoomed in on lala's face and there were loads of bullet holes in it and she was dead.
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

@ Chaos Angel: Yes.

My dream today was like a mix of Tarzan and Mario Party. It was very fun.
I once had a dream where you could get really cool chao from a special sonic level. That as my only dream about chao.

@ AC99: Dolls... Freaky.
TeeTop
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao

Post by TeeTop »

I had this crazy and deep dream some years ago. I think it gets into my hatred for racism. It gets a little graphic.

Okay this was the setup. Back in my old, old apartment (2 apartments ago), me and my brother were in my room, my mom was downstairs, and there was this crazy-*** guy with a shotgun in my mom's room right beside mine. Whenever I tried to peek into the room or run past, he would shoot at me. So me and my brother were trapped. I dashed across the hall, and down the stairs to tell my mom about the man in her room, which she had no idea he was there for some reason (it's a dream...doy). She ran with me to the staircase and there he was coming down the stairs. Seconds later we got into an altercation and he pulled the trigger. In a split second I turned the gun around on him and that was basically the end of the nightmare.

It was a couple years or maybe just a little over a year ago so I don't vividly remember most of the details, but after I woke up, I was scared to walk in the hallway to go to the bathroom. Some dreams can really have deep meanings.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Ones I had a dream that wasn't only weard, I could feel everything!

I was crawling in my friends room, just playing something (I was 7 years old) and then I went to another room, and then someone keeps punching me in the face! Then I woke up...
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

I once had a dream where I felt everything. That sounds painful.

My last dream is a bit embarassing since it envolved my crush. So I won't post it.
T3hCh0s3n0n3
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by T3hCh0s3n0n3 »

I had a dream that I walked down to a gas station that is very close to my house in real life. There was a picnic table, and one of my friends and his dad was eating some sandwiches. I decided to sit down and talk to them, but as soon as I did, the picnic table disappeared and we started riding in this black car. It had no roof. It was kind of nice, so my friend's dad started driving down this street, I couldn't move at all. And then this giant, I mean... HUGE picture of a Jawa (from Star Wars) appears in the sky, and then it explodes... Then the dream cut to a yellow screen, and a bunch of smily faces started to appear and laugh, and I heard children laughter (wasn't creepy laughter), and then this text appeared that said "Just kidding!" Very weird dream.
TeeTop
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao

Post by TeeTop »

Oh yeah I had a dream like that a few months ago. I blame Rihanna's Russian Roulette video.

I was in this like, pool area I guess inside some heavily guarded base or something. I was walking towards some huge net in the water and when I turned around, I got hit in between my chest and my right shoulder with a harpoon.

This happened a little while after I saw the video for Russain Roulette. There's a part where she's underwater in a pool and a barrage of shots are fired at her....yup...and that harpoon hurt!!! :darkcry:
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

I felt everything in a dream once another time, when I got attacked by a Tyrannosaurus! He bited me! Well, it didn't hurt as much, but at least a felt it!
Angelchao12
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Angelchao12 »

I had a dream last night that my dog had 10 clones and they were all running around the backyard....it drove me nuts O-o
danni 04
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by danni 04 »

pretty much all my dreams are crazy. I've had about 16 Sonic ones.Abou 2 Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's ones and some pokemon ones. If any of you want to know what some of them were, just ask.
Wolf
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao

Post by Wolf »

I had a dream where I was raving and running around this weird village place thing like crazy... Then this guy was tying to control me over so he through this spray stuff at me and so I ran away skipping laughing then he threw it at my face so then I got all quiet. Then I acted all confused, so I then drew a kangaroo human hybrid. C:
Oh, did I mention I was also naked in my dream.