Happy Thanksgiving!

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Linds 269 »

So what's everyone doing today?

I personally am helping my mom and grandmother make a pretty big lunch for 1 pm, and we're having company. We've got lots of dishes being made and we have a turkey ordered and coming. I'm really excited for the meal hahaha. I also may go shop tonight because black friday prices are usually starting to pop up early in preparation for tomorrow. Shopping tomorrow? Most likely out of the question.
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
(18:57:45) Omelet: I AM INSERTING IT (13:17:50) Omelet: I DID INSERT IT
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Ivogoji »

Not doing much. Everyone else in our family is going to Pensylvania and North Carolina to visit relatives. We're stuck babysitting my uncle's dog for a week. He's a pain in the butt -_____-

We've got food though. There's that.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

Helping my mom prepare the meals for the dinner.

Also, sugar cookies. yay.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

My mom is hosting, and my dad is getting in the way. His side of the family, who mostly lives in the area, are coming over. I expect there to be some sad talk about what my grandparents would want us to do with the holiday and such. Though until family shows up, I'm supposed to be doing homework since I won't have time to do homework tomorrow. So I'm watching TMBG music videos.

Later I might go to my friend's house and try to get drunk. That'd be nice.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

Me, my sisters, and my dad are all going over to a family friend's house to eat and hang out. They usually have a lot of family members over and I like them. I assume I'll end up playing video games with my friend and some other people.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

I had a morning food coma and Phemys mom is going to make us a lot to eat.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

The good news: My sister and her boyfriend went up to the mountains to spend the holiday with his family, so I made it through the day without facing the horrors of Thanksgiving dinner.

The Bad news: My Sister is cooking Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday after they return from the mountains.

In case it wasn't obvious: there are few things typically cooked at thanksgiving I actually like and most I outright hate. the only thing my sister has confirmed for the menu I actually like is deviled eggs, and the only other thing I can tolerate is Ham. Thankfully, we abandoned the foul fowl that is practically synonymous with the holiday years ago. Of course, it wouldn't be so bad if the leftovers didn't have a bad habit of sticking around for a week(and personally, even for dishes I like, leftovers are seldom appetizing).
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

I'm here to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving from the predominant antagonistic force behind the entire event. Eat well~!

Muuuuhahahaha. In all seriousness, have a good day~ c: