Shingeki no Kyojin Manga Discussion

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Kaiser.
Child Chao
Child Chao

Shingeki no Kyojin Manga Discussion

Post by Kaiser. »

Only open this when you're up to update with the manga. I will edit this post each new manga chapter.
Current chapter is: 65

I've been known to go into detail about Attack on Titan, with 65 summary being legit - I will have guessed 3 theories correctly.

Enjoy! Post theories, spoilers, the works! I see many AoT topics wondering if anyone was caught up so for all of us I'll make this!
The 3rd theory I was talking about:

http://i.imgur.com/mtcGaQn.jpg?1
Below is me pointing somethings out, spoilers of course. Minor theories.

Guy I: I dislike the time travel theory.

A: It's okay not to like the time travel theory, doesn't mean it's not possible.

I thought the time travel theory was destroyed by the memory wiping, yet he let a special clan be immune to. Goes right back to time travel.

Ymir was a titan for 60 years, yet some titans look up to her. She was killed for some reason, there's a lot we don't know and not much is making sense.
If this "See you later." scene was after the fall it would of made sense, but since it's before - before the titans came in, before Eren's dad ate Freida.
If she did delete their memory then what was it she deleted? Memory deletion doesn't cause things to go back aka time travel.
Eren dreamed of the titans coming and his mom dying. He had a long dream like Ymir said.

Maybe that wasn't his mom dying, even thought it looked like it. It wasn't clear.
If he did dreamed of it, that would mean it already happened. But Eren's dad gave him the shot after his mom died.

It is weird Frieda suddenly has short hair like Mikasa, makes me think their is SOME type of connection but I just can't figure it out.
Read more at

Chapter 64 Opinion: Where is this titan medicine coming from? Honestly.

Rod is going to get ****** killed tbh, Freida did it to herself
while everyone hid. Because she'll grab, stomp, do whatever a mindless titan does.
But he wants to give a shot to Histora. ( What the shot say on Freida's shot? Can someone translate that for me please? )

Well this erases the whole "Only girl Ressis's can obtain the ultimate power" theory since
Freida got it from her uncle. ( If they have to take a shot, is it really a bloodline thing? I feel like it's not a
royal bloodline thing like they make it appear,it's not like everyone can turn into a titan or just eat each other for
the power. Only one person per generation, it's more of a: "We found or invented this titan medicine, and we won't share it with
anyone." )

Say Rod was telling the truth: Why didn't you just stop the titans long ago? Why give the powers
to children? This was going on for years? Before or after the rich came over the waters to find the walls?

See. This is what the **** honestly, we still have part in the manga the author put explaining the past how
the humans found it. So the Ressis's deleted that memory I'm assuming? This titan suddenly came and made the walls
in front the humans? So did the author mess up or is the Rod lying?

Rod is a liar. Kenny looks ****** destroyed - he gave up his humanity and was willing to eat another human bean. But
it would of been useless anyway, now he has to go back and tell the rest of his team "Nevermind". Is he going to
off himself or go on a major killing spree?

Major killing spree, we need a bigger pray circle Hanji isn't just in trouble.
I highly doubt Eren's dad did this to stop humanity, or Rod is lying. Maybe Reiner, Annie, and Berthold are right. Let's be honest,
when he kicked the wall he had no idea where the rocks would land honestly. Berthold was surprised when Eren told him too - Eren's
dad is doctor. He was a special doctor for everyone in the walls and the Ackerman family who was banned from the walls, hey guess who
else was kicked out the walls? Annie...Berthold...Reiner.
> Ymir's people, just a reminder.

> The lady looks like Annie just, bugs me.

Man, I'm hoping to see the difference of this skinless titan? I thought they we're always superior, but seeing the Rod family and
"The Titan" having skin makes me think they're posers. Annie, Berthold, and Reiner are warriors passed with this bloodline - maybe like Brik
Ressis's family ate one of them to start this whole mess.
I'll stop, god I love this manga.