Bojack Horseman Season 3

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Bojack Horseman Season 3

Post by CasualCollision »

What did y'all think of it? Remember to use spoiler tags for spoilers 'n whatnot.

I can't believe they managed to top season 2 in terms of how bad things get. Like, wow, I can't believe they killed off Sarah Lynn. Todd being Ace and Bojack maybe having a kid he doesn't know about is also pretty interesting. I'm already looking forward to Season 4.
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: Bojack Horseman Season 3

Post by Sable »

I am broken.
Chaos the Light Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao

Post by Chaos the Light Chao »

Really enjoyed this season. The story arcs were all pretty solid. Don't like the feeling of waiting a year and then, boom, time to wait another year, though.

And just a heads up to all those who haven't watched it, this is a show that you really do not want to spoil yourself on. It will only lead to regrets.
Spoiler:
I was watching the first couple episodes thinking "Bojack's going to hit his low point at the end of the season, as per the usual," and he did, but, dang, man, they pulled it off.

Sarah Lynn dying wasn't as bad as what happened in season 2, I thought. Imagine if she had died on the bed before they announced she won an Oscar.

The bigger kick this season is when Bojack says "No." Especially since they rub salt in the wound afterwards.

What I don't get is why he smiled at the horses that were Forrest Gumping it up. The implication is that he gets the idea to join them, but running didn't seem to work out for him at the end of 2. His big break was even him starring as a runner, and that didn't pan out, either, at least not the way he wanted it to. Intentional motif, maybe?
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Sable »

Spoiler:
i have the strongest feeling that he's going to meet his daughter and irreparably **** up her life, then kill himself
Coty
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Coty »

I just finished watching it.

I thought it was pretty solid compared to season 2. However I really did not like the episode that was underwater and ended up skipping it half way through I need to see season 4 bojack seems to just be on a steady decline, it'd be interesting to see if he turns it around or not...
TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN! ☕︎
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

Is there a way to watch the show other than Netflix? I'm really interested in it but would rather die than get a Netflix account currently, even if it came with a free month trial.
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
wic.
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao

Post by wic. »

Why? Is it too expensive? I mean technically you could possibly go to streaming sites and try and find it there, but Netflix is pretty ubiquitous so you might not be able to.

It was pretty good, I liked season 2 more and I think that it left more of an impact with me because I could really relate to Diane at the time and watching someone do the **** she was doing towards the end was pretty cathartic. Also, I wouldn't have skipped the underwater episode, it's kinda slow moving, but really important to BoJack's character development for the season,
Pentagrami
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: bupsting makes me feel good

Post by Pentagrami »

i thought i was having a stroke all through the underwater episode so i absolutely loved it
im jimmy pentagrami aka grami
firetruckz 2 hes bac wrote:Ghostbupsters
when will dilen come back from the war???......