The Last General Discussion Topic

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

The Last General Discussion Topic

Post by Triert »

Everything's changing and vanishing and none of us have any say in it
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Re: The Last General Discussion Topic

Post by Tsui »

If you're talking about the site, you have no say because it's not your site, dude.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Mooncow might change his mind though, I'm not too worried about it.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

I thought about the changes really hard and I honestly don't see any of this going well. Frankly I think everyone involved will get exactly what they want by the end of it.

Ultimately it's not my website, and I would never try to take credit for it.
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

It only makes sense to close the general discussion forum. It's been hemorrhaging activity for years at this point. There are at most 10 active users on during any given week. No fruitful discussion has come from this forum in ages. Most of the users have moved on to other forms of social media or grown up out of it this phase in their lives. It's just the same few talking heads trying to drum up some conversation, but nothing really ever comes of it except arguing.

Also, the argument people brought up that the forum as a whole would die without a GD section is silly. While yes, having GD sections for forums is commonplace, it's obviously not needed in this specific forum, there are dozens of Chao section members who don't even bother with this section. There are two small, separate communities, and I'd rather this place be closed down before it deteriorates any more. Chao as a subject is blooming from the chao viewers and the chance that a new game with a Chao section will come out.
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
Coty
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Coty »

I remember a time in witch a bunch forums popped up from various users because everyone was mad at mooncow or something... I don't remember... But like... Bushnak has one... I think Hina had one maybe... There were a few... They all sucked ... They were popular for like maybe a month and then died. Heck their was even a few off site chat rooms during the great server problems of what ever year that was...

You could just do that again. Maybe it wont die a month later...
TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN! ☕︎