Herobrine Poll (Minecraft)

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

do YOU want Herobrine to be in the next update?

Yes
33%
Can't decide
No votes
No
67%

Total votes: 9

snowbell0925
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Herobrine Poll (Minecraft)

Post by snowbell0925 »

Ok guys. heres a vote whether or not you want Herobrine to be in the next minecraft update. I honestly do especially for the xbox because it gets boring. at least in the computer version you can actually INSTALL the herobrine mod, but you cant install any kind of mod for the xbox.

Why did they remove him?
What do YOU think?
i C.S.I. (can't stand idiots). oh, and have you seen my zombie?
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Re: Herobrine Poll (Minecraft)

Post by Tobi »

Herobrine is in every update, he just gets removed all the time. It's a joke from the developers. I don't want Herobrine to be in Minecraft, the mobs that are currently in are ******** enough themselves already.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

Herobrine is lame, and the hole concept around him is lame. He's not even creepy. He's literally a friggin' joke.
Doctor! Doctor!
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Doctor! Doctor! »

Herobrine was never in the game, that is just Mojang messing with us. Though I think it would be cool to have Herobrine implemented into the game, perhaps to add some type of story behind the Minecraft world. It would definitely make me come back and start playing regular Minecraft again.
Hi.
pokemonlove33 wrote:I'M SARAH NOT RON PAUL, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A RON PAUL IS