The Chao Island Time Travel Minecraft Server! [Server is still on hiatus. Will keep y'all posted!]

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Re: The Chao Island Time Travel Minecraft Server! [Rules and FAQ have been updated]

Post by Pufflehugs »

I'm the only person trying to do that currently, so I don't know what's up.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Re: The Chao Island Time Travel Minecraft Server! [Rules and FAQ have been updated]

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Skonia wrote:yo that new account named "beware" that joined ci sent our other account (Pumpkinium) a pm saying nacho, triert, and eboy were trying to get us/uni in trouble without any details regarding to what or why. while this doesn't really seem to be related to the mc server, i thought i should mention it here because all 3 of the people mentioned do play minecraft, at least nacho and triert do, so i feel like that might be related. it's still a red flag, i talked to nacho and she doesn't know anything about who did it and that she isn't trying to get anyone in trouble, so i suggest just keeping a bit of a watch on the server in case anyone wants to try any funny business.

i wish we could live on ci for 5 seconds without someone going around and making people PARANOID.
There's no reason to really be paranoid.

Nacho and Eboy honestly don't care enough about getting people "in trouble", as far as I know of them. I also really doubt they'll try anything with the server.
Skonia
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: Vugzahd, rei ahrk storniik.

Post by Skonia »

^no i know that, i'm mostly paranoid whoever is behind this and what their motives are, not the people mentioned. (besides triert, triert can be worried about)
y'all...
Image Image Image
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

i'm paranoid, except less para and more anoid
aaaaaaaaa
no but seriously this is dum and I am annoyed DX<
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

I won't be on the server for a few more days nor will I be able to tend to it much because of major computer problems I've been having since yesterday.
Enzo03
Skilled Chaos Chao
Skilled Chaos Chao
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.

Post by Enzo03 »

neat server
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547
BanishedCapry
Egg
Egg

Post by BanishedCapry »

i've done nothing and dont want to be involved in something like this.
Skonia
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao
Motto: Vugzahd, rei ahrk storniik.

Post by Skonia »

^triert i assume.

yeah still no idea who did it but frankly they need to get more original if they're trying to spark drama.
y'all...
Image Image Image
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

^

Yeah, they should do something more creative like make a topic about it on CI and talk about how all their problems offline should be a public eyesore for the users here who aren't involved or something.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Welp, since no one is really on the server anymore, I'm going to obviously stop paying for it. XD

I guess it was fun while it lasted.

I'll request cancellation in about a week's time, which may or may not end the server for good. I'm not sure whether or not it'll stay until the next billing cycle after I request it.

In that time, I'm sure Casual will grab any files and such he may want or need to continue with the server from that point onward.
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Vaporwave »

i haven't been able to get on it for the last week or two because of college being particularly challenging lately rip
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

I guess that's fair enough. But bring it back next summer, k? That's when most of us have the most time for it.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

BlackLuigi7 wrote:In that time, I'm sure Casual will grab any files and such he may want or need to continue with the server from that point onward.
Will do. I'll get to downloading the server files right away. Thanks for hosting the server!
Pufflehugs wrote:I guess that's fair enough. But bring it back next summer, k? That's when most of us have the most time for it.
Good idea! I'll be sure look into that once Summer Vacation is on the horizon.

FYI: If any of you end up playing on the server sometime after this post, notify me. Otherwise, your creations will likely not be saved.
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Vaporwave »

i'm on it right now
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Re: The Chao Island Time Travel Minecraft Server! [Server is going on hiatus until Summer. Thanks for playing!]

Post by Pufflehugs »

So, what's the haps with the server? Is it gonna come up again this year, or nah?
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: The Chao Island Time Travel Minecraft Server! [Server is going on hiatus until Summer. Thanks for playing!]

I'd like to. Time and money have been the biggest issue. The plan was for May, then June, then you know the rest. I'll try to keep everyone filled in as further developments happen.