Ps4 Gamers

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Ps4 Gamers

Post by ChillyChao »

"Everyone is getting hyped over Switch games, and I'm sitting here with my Ps4." ~ Me 2k18
Does anyone else play games on the Ps4?
I swear, I'm the only one who got a Ps4 instead of a Switch for Christmas. Now that I see all these cool games coming out for it, I think I made the wrong choice.
But anyways back to the elephant in the room, Ps4 games.
Who else plays Ps4 games?
For example, Trove.
The Ps4 game I play the most is actually Sonic Adventure 2. I know it's not a Ps4 exclusive, but I play it all the time on my Ps4, and I'm playing it as I'm typing this.
(And i got a Shiny Chao like 3 days ago :chaohappy:)
Anyways, what Ps4 games do y'all play?
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: Ps4 Gamers

Post by Sable »

the PS4 is my favorite system this gen, just as the PS3 was last - they both have incredible libraries, great exclusives, etc. i'd be lying if i said that trophies weren't a huge part of the draw to me though

i have an absolutely massive backlog of PS4 games to get through, probably somewhere around ~30 - working through getting a double plat for mighty no. 9 atm and then i'll probably start project diva future tone
viktorlovisa
Egg
Egg

Post by viktorlovisa »

PS4 or XBOX?
OttoGabriel
Egg
Egg

Post by OttoGabriel »

For me PS4 all the way. Been Playing Mortal Kombat and Fifa for years. Never gets boring.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

xbox. even if im allowed to play most of the ps4 library now there's just more appealing games to me on xbox than there is playstation.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing