Chao Island Minecraft Server 2020

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Chao Island Minecraft Server 2020

Post by Mooncow »

Hi all, welcome back!
A long time ago we had a Chao Island Minecraft server which was very successful and popular. The old thread is here.
So now we have a new server hosted on Minecraft Realms! Like before, vanilla survival java server, so we aim to build a nice environment through hard work and good teamwork. Co-operative non-PKing server. The aim is to play with friends and not try to be a nuisance. As before, punishment can (and will) be transferred to your forum/discord account so play nice!

This time we have a nice ISLAND to live on.
Like before, not many rules but the general jist is:
  • No griefing (messing things up that people have built/are building, etc - common sense)
  • If a Creeper blows up around the Island please fill in the hole (so we dont have huge craters everywhere)
  • This is a friendly server, no cheating please. No unfair texture packs and ideally no mods that make the game easier (we want everyone to have a level playing field)
  • The island is free you you to build on and make a home! Try not to make colossal structures in the center of the island - but off island you can do what you like!
  • Any mining such as strip mining and big industrial generators are to be done OFF ISLAND. We dont want all resources on the island sucked dry from the pro's who are ultra efficient and set up factories on day 1!
  • Many players are new, keep that in mind and let everyone enjoy the game in the way they want. It's not fun or cool if someone gets all the diamonds in the first week and just starts handing them out.
  • Just because you enjoy playing one way, doesn't mean other people enjoy the same! There are many different types of players - builders, miners, explorers, slow, fast, efficient, RP - we can all co-exist together :)
World info (any questions i'll put it up here)
This is a world from scratch, so there are no premade structures.
Server is up 24/7
You need a legit java minecraft account to play
No mods, vanilla survival multiplayer

Current Player List

Mooncow: Sendoh
Erubbu: Erubbu
Roaxes: roaxes96
AWildDaydreamer: Daydreamer244
Suicidal Dog: Sleepymystery
Chao Professor: Chao Professor
PixlPixel: PixlPixel
_psychocat: yaboipsychocat
Nostalgia Ninja: NostalgiaNinja
Archina: archina
AmberZeChao: AmberZeChao
Shaddatic: Shaddatic
AlexMagnei: AlexMagnei2020
novastar: supersmashy
Grip55: Grip55
Chaos_Soda: AgentAICat
Applesauce2364: Applesauce23
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Re: Chao Island Minecraft Server 2020

Post by Tails Prower »

I would like to join... but i am a Bedrock player! (I use MCPE).
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink: