Vaporware/Cancelled Games

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
pancholito
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Vaporware/Cancelled Games

Post by pancholito »

With the recent release of Cyberpunk 2077, a game originally announced in 2012, I was reminded of all the games that were announced ages ago but never came out due to some reason or another. Sometimes I think about how interesting the pitch for Star Wars: 1313 looked and sorta wish it never got cancelled, especially considering The Mandalorian proved you can tell stories within that universe that focus on bounty hunters and the general rabble of the galaxy rather than jedis. Of course there's also the easy go-to pick of Half-Life 3 or Half-Life 2: Episode Three as a legendary example of these types of games. Don't even get me started on how many Sonic games fall under this category as well, Sonic X-treme is a perfect example of vaporware with no cancellation at any point and just kind of fading away over time.

Anywho, does anyone else have any games that they personally wish would get released in some form rather than being in vaporware-limbo or outright cancelled?