the newgrounds thread

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

the newgrounds thread

Post by ChillyChao »

and yes, that does include friday night funkin.

so, do y'all like newgrounds? been pretty into it for the past few months. i really like friday night funkin', pico's school, tankmen, and alien hominid in specific.

i know newgrounds content can get pretty offensive at times (hell, go watch a minute of picos school, that game has horrible content.) but please remember to keep the thread as PG as possible.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: the newgrounds thread

Post by chaoadventures »

everyone reading this topic should go play indestructotank gb, thanks

anyways i never really used newgrounds much, but it's the source of metroid confusion which i watched on youtube years back and it's still one of my favorites

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Roaxes
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Post by Roaxes »

Newgrounds was my first introduction to the internet as bad as that sounds back in like 2001-2002. I even "boycotted" Youtube when it was first released cause people often stole "newgrounds" videos before I caved in.
I mostly watched stuff like; Madness Combat, Knox Klay World, and sonic shorts.
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

oh boy speaking of madness combat, i really need to watch it, that's probably the only currently popular newgrounds series i HAVEN'T watched lol
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
lacey the chao
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: i'm adorable ♡

Post by lacey the chao »

Roger Reggie always had really funny Sonic and Zelda parody videos that I used to enjoy.
Although it's definitely humor from decades past.. be warned lol.
entp & generally crude lol
:darkblah:
Roaxes
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Post by Roaxes »

lacey the chao wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:35 am Roger Reggie always had really funny Sonic and Zelda parody videos that I used to enjoy.
Oh yeah, I watched those too, he's actually still making videos and can be seen as one of the collaborators for the "sonic seconds" shorts
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog
lacey the chao
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: i'm adorable ♡

Post by lacey the chao »

Roaxes wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 11:35 am
lacey the chao wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 7:35 am Roger Reggie always had really funny Sonic and Zelda parody videos that I used to enjoy.
Oh yeah, I watched those too, he's actually still making videos and can be seen as one of the collaborators for the "sonic seconds" shorts
Oh no... here I go. I'm going to make a new newgrounds account just to check it out lmaooo
I haven't watched any of the sonic seconds, so I guess I'm in for a ride. :darkcool:
entp & generally crude lol
:darkblah: