Chuppo Garden - Chao Inspired Project Updates and Seeking Help

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 2 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Vis_Mage
Egg
Egg

Chuppo Garden - Chao Inspired Project Updates and Seeking Help

Post by Vis_Mage »

Hello!

About a year ago, I had made a few posts about a Chao inspired project that I began working on here and over on Reddit. (Most recent post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/chao/comments/ ... t_designs/). Since then, I've been working on the project pretty quietly on and off, depending on real-life stuff going on. Fortunately, things have finally began to settle down again, and as such, I'm hoping to really get into development once again!

As a quick overview of the project, I am hoping to create a Chao Garden inspired project, carrying over many of the customization mechanics seen in the actual Chao Garden, while also expanding on it enough to make it stand on it's own merits. Current plans are to release on PC and Mobile.

I've got a pretty good grasp on the behind-the-scenes setup of the game's mechanics and the like, however art isn't exactly my strong suit, and is probably the biggest roadblock in terms of progress at the moment. And so, I wanted to reach out, and see if there was any artists that would be interested in helping out with the project.

The project will be 2-D, with art being split between the in-game pixel art assets, as well as non-pixel art 2-D renders for some menus. The Chuppo themselves would be the main bulk of what I'd need help drawing, with a few other odds and ends as well. (As a quick note, I do have a design for the Chuppo themselves already planned, which can be seen at the link above)

I figured this might be a long-shot, but it couldn't hurt to put myself out there and ask.

With that said, if anyone would be interested in helping out with something other than art (or just have questions regarding the project), definitely do let me know. I'd appreciate all the help I can get! :)