CW Story Topic

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Did you like my stories?

Yes
No votes
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes

Total votes: 0

CW Chao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

CW Story Topic

Post by CW Chao »

I will be telling different stories from now on and some may be part of the next story too.I will also allow you to give me tips on my stories too. I hope you all enjoy my stories and have fun reading them.

Here is my fisrt story:Love At Last

There once was a chao called Blaze(Purple chao), who had all cat parts and instincts too. One day she met a hotshot chao named Flame(Devil chao). Blaze knew the moment they met they were in love. But they soon found out that their master hated each other. Flame found out that another chao loved her and his name was Professer(White chao with glasses). Flame told Blaze to leave the farms and they could run off together. Professer however was furious about this and batteld Flame when he came to get Blaze. Even though Professer put up a fight Flame still one and ran wawy with Blaze to have three babies. Their names were Shade(Boy), Hearts(Girl), and Hotshot(Boy). They grew up to be as storng as their mother and father.

THE END