The keyblade wars

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
tailstornado
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

The keyblade wars

Post by tailstornado »

OK this is my first story i have posted. I'm kind of making this up as i go. Helpful criticism is appreciated.

Chapter one

Vin lept backwards, his keyblades spinning. He slashed forward and met his opponent's blade. His blade crescent moon swung upward while his other blade, blazing star, swung downwards. His foe jumped backwards to avoid the blow. They both stood breathing heavily facing each other. his foe smiled. "well done Vin. You learn fast!"", The man's deep voice said while leaning on his massive keyblade. Vin smiled back, his blades vanishing in light and flame. "Thanks Corin", He replied. "You kind of have to learn fast around here." Corin nodded. "Right. You better get some rest. Its late and you have a assignment tomorrow." Vin nodded and left the training room.

He walked down the gray hall while his mind wandered back to when he had joined the group a few months ago. His world had been attacked by heartless. when it vanished he ended up on a strange rainy world. here he met the keybladers. After they saw he could wield the legendary weapons they quickly recruited him. The fourteen year old Vin quickly learned what was going on. There were two groups of keybladers. One against the heartless one using them. Vin opened the door to his room and entered. Like all the other rooms it was plain dark gray. He Threw himself on the bed and closed his eyes and wondered what the next day would hold for him.

Vin awoke to the sound of some one knocking on his door. He sat up and rubbed sleep from his eyes. "Come in!', he called stifling a yawn. The door opened and Corin entered. The huge man almost completely filled the door way. "Come on Vin. Get up." Vin jumped from the bed and began strapping on his armor. "Time to get that assignment done?", he asked as he strapped on a gauntlet. Corin nodded, he was already in full armor except for the massive helmet which he held at his side. Vin's green eyes examined his own helmet and shook his head, his messy brown hair bouncing a bit. "I really don't see the point of that thing. It just slows me down." Corin put his own helmet on his head. He looked at Vin through the eye slits. "Suit your self", he said with a shrug then turned and walked from the room. Vin followed, wearing only half his armor. It mainly consisted of his gauntlets, leg armor and a light breastplate. He followed Corin through the same dark gray halls. He reached the briefing room and sat down on a folding chair next to Corin. Another person in armor appeared walking through the door way. She removed her helmet revealing her red hair and deep blue eyes. she sat down with the other two giving them a quick smile. "So where are we off to now?", she asked. Vin shrugged. "Your guess is as good as mine Fira", Vin replied. Just then a tall women walked in the room.

'Welcome friends", she said. " Your assignment is a dangerous one. You must infiltrate the center of the heartless facility and shut it down." Vin said, " You mean where the artificial heartless?" The women nodded. "They are called emblems. You must enter the factory and destroy it. You three have been chosen for this mission because of your skill and dedication. You leave in half an hour. Good luck." The women left the room. "I'm guessing that they will give us better instructions on the way", said Corin. Fira nodded, "that sounds normal." Vin leaned back in his chair. "I wonder why they picked me." The other two looked at him. "Why not?", asked Corin. "Like she said your skilled and loyal." Fira nodded, "he's right i can't think of any one better." Vin smiled. "Thanks guys. Its just that I have only been here a few months. You guys were born and raised here." Corin shrugged and stood up. "What ever, he said with a shrug. "I'm glad your coming." Vin and Fira stood up and fallowed him out of the room. "Well We better get ready. I'll meet you in Thirty minutes!", said Fira with a wave as she headed down the hall. The three went there separate ways to prepare for the mission ahead.

to be continued...

what do you think?[/b]
Jesus is in my heart.. is he in yours?
Credit to furry doll maker for all of my character pictures.
Proud member of The Alliance of Young Authors
Creator of The Writers, viewtopic.php?f=24&p=506778#p506778