Chao Island Christmas Activity #3

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ZipoCXG
Chao Artist
Chao Artist
Motto: Well have you had curry?

Chao Island Christmas Activity #3

Post by ZipoCXG »

It's that time of year again, which means it's also time for a new Christmas colouring activity. This year however will feature a custom colouring sheet that I have made for you all to enjoy:
Click to get the full-sized image.

You are free to colour this however you want, and with whatever you want. Just be creative! Don't forget to share your colouring here or on our deviantART group, added bonus if you submit your work to the deviantART group: Mooncow will feature submissions to be displayed on the front page into new years!
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Re: Chao Island Christmas Activity #3

Post by Yuiop »

ALRIGHT NOW CHRISTMAS DAY ONE GOYS AND BILLS LET'S CELEBRATE THE NEXT 13 DAYS WITH GLEE! I LOVE YOU OH YOU KNOW ITTT MY LIFE WAS EMPTY UNTIL YOU TOOK ME,SHOWED ME AROUND OH YEAHHHHHEAHHHH! Merry Christmas friends sorry about this I'm confused.
Bye Guys