HEYHEYHEY YOU WANNA GET BIG WELL I CAN'T HELP YOU I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A PROPER CIRCLE LET ALONE AN AVATAR

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

HEYHEYHEY YOU WANNA GET BIG WELL I CAN'T HELP YOU I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A PROPER CIRCLE LET ALONE AN AVATAR

Post by Yuiop »

Put one word down there we can play man limbs and draw awful things that make our mothers cry and fathers steam with anger. Tis' the time of filthy drawings such as, Seward, Shendiggler, Pen Digglerhet, Pediotcio, Feckortodandosorol, And triangle. Maybe even a circle or even a square or just maybe...MAYBE,MAYBE YOU'LL THINK OF ME WENDING ORF SIDE TO SIDEDEEDD. We could draw a man in T-51 Power Armor watching the shining and cowering in fear and soiling his steel pants. While screaming "NO I DON'T LIKE DULL BOYS I ONLY LIKE BLIND MEN SHOOTING AT THE WORLD". Huh what's that you say? You like Aerosol WHAT ARE YOU MAD IT SMELLS LIKE A CAT NAMED FREDRICK WILLIAMS. Look I'm sorry about the car I was drinking Slack Spaniels I got mad listened to much of the Peep Durrell and scream RICHOCHET WoooooOoooOooooooOooooooOoooooooAHAhahHahaahAhahahahaAHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH BUM DIGGLER SCRENTORIL SSENDORTASW

SEEHHHHHHH SORRY ABOUT THE TEEBONEY
ERR
Bye Guys
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Re: HEYHEYHEY YOU WANNA GET BIG WELL I CAN'T HELP YOU I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A PROPER CIRCLE LET ALONE AN AVATAR

Post by Yuiop »

Why do you like Degameth so much dude? It gets you all riled up chill out and drink a Christmas Red Bull,ok?
Bye Guys