Can someone direct me to a complete guide to get an all S rank Chaos Chao?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 1 year and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jsmoothie
Egg
Egg

Can someone direct me to a complete guide to get an all S rank Chaos Chao?

Post by Jsmoothie »

Hi! My name is Jsmoothie. I'm currently gunning it to get all 180 emblems and am taking a break from getting A ranks to raise my Chao. I find the Chao Garden to be pretty complex and kinda confusing. I'm looking for a guide on how to get an All S rank Chaos Chao. Specifically, I'm looking for a complete guide detailing the fastest and/or most optimal route to get an all S rank Chaos Chao from the very first moment you enter the Chao garden to the moment your Chao evolves into a Chaos Chao. I hope that isn't too much to ask for. Thanks!
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Re: Can someone direct me to a complete guide to get an all S rank Chaos Chao?

Post by Roaxes »

I consider myself pretty casual about chao, but honestly there's only two ways to really get an all S chao that I can think of.
One is through chao breeding and rng, getting the best stats of each parent and whatnot

the other is a really long but guaranteed way being that evolving a chao to a stat to upgrade that stats grade, wait till it reincarnates, then repeat process.
for example a chao may have a B grade for run. So evolving that Chao to a Run chao will upgrade that grade to a A.

For more help, i'd suggest joining our Chao Island discord, as more people are far more active on it then through the forums nowdays. Assuming you'll continue to play with chao anyway after the 100%, might not be worth it if its only for 100% and done. xD

Chao aren't really designed to be speed ran, needs a lot of patience.
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog