A few Chao questions..

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CherryGluestick
Egg
Egg

A few Chao questions..

Post by CherryGluestick »

:chaocry:

ok so, i read on a website that you can mate a gold chao and a silver chao and you will get a silver chao with gold detail spots, can anyone confirm this for SA2B GC version?

secondly, how do i know when my chao is ready to make his second trait transformation [ex. a swim/fly chao, how do i know exactly when to give him the fly when it will make his looks change]? ive yet to find a direct answer besides "when it hits a certain age, etc."
Ommy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: A few Chao questions..

Post by Ommy »

1.I've seen alot of chao but no silver ones with gold spots, so I guess it's unobtainable

2.You can have your chao make it's second transmation when it hits age three I believe. That's when I do it.

I hope that helps!
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

The first one is completely false. Jewel Chao like the Silver Chao and Gold Chao can only be solid colors.

Typically it is around Chao Year 2.5 a Chao will start changing for Second Evolution, but most use the Chao's first natural mating season to indicate it.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
CherryGluestick
Egg
Egg

one of my chao is 2 and finally had their natural mating but still isnt changing :/ i was told you can tell because the halo/ball will change colors..
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

It is a gradual change. Not a sudden one. It isn't like petting it. It takes much longer.
CherryGluestick
Egg
Egg

alrighty :) thanks

btw, will animals effect it like the drives do? or do only the drives make the actual chao looks change?

Code: Select all

Please do not double post, just use the edit button. Thank you.
~SilverGolem
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

Animals and drives both effect the Chao's physical appearance. The only difference is that Animals offer more benefits and additional parts.