Help with grades and stats

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Metalsonic3
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Help with grades and stats

Post by Metalsonic3 »

Heya guys :3 New here.

I plan on making a 2D chao game one day, one that would be mainly like SA2 chao world.. ofcourse simplified, but I would have evolutions and such in. Well basically, I need some help wth grades affecting stat boosts. I tried looking around on Chao Island but I couldn't find info on it.

Basically I need to know how grades S through E affect stats agained. I know S boosts like.. 30? and E boosts by 15 or something. But I pretty much need exact stats and how they can vary. I mean.. i know E doesnt always boost by 15.. it can be 16 sometimes too.. right?

Sorry if I'm posting to wrong section :P Would appreciate some help and info on this
Fusion
VIP
VIP

Re: Help with grades and stats

Post by Fusion »

Welcome to Chao Island! Please see my thread here for the information you require: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=29235
Metalsonic3
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Re: Help with grades and stats

Post by Metalsonic3 »

Fusion wrote:Welcome to Chao Island! Please see my thread here for the information you require: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=29235
Thank you! :3 awesome thread there