i dont quite understand how to make

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tnecniiv
Child Chao
Child Chao

i dont quite understand how to make

Post by Tnecniiv »

i dont understand how to make dark/fly/power
i want to make the satan chao d/f/p but i dont understand how should i make do i just give him flying until he evovles then power till 99 in power while still 23 in flying and 99 in power i give my chao the chao fruits... :thinking:
SontronChaosChao
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Re: i dont quite understand how to make

Post by SontronChaosChao »

It is MUCH simpler than that. Simply evolve the chao into a dark fl by caring for it with dark carachters while also givin it purple drives or fly animals. After it evolves, you then give the hao power animals. usually, though, you should wait to do this (which by the way is the second evolution) untill betwen chao ages 2-4. To see the chaos age, o to the doctor. you ar not required to raise ANY of the chaos stats to level 99. For speifics on how it works, click on the link below.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=28603&start=0
DM me if you remember me from way back when, I'd love to get back in touch. It's easiest to reach me through discord (in my profile), but if you PM me here I should get an email letting me know to check :)
Tnecniiv
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Tnecniiv »

so by after the first reincarnation he should look like the satan chao
SontronChaosChao
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by SontronChaosChao »

No. This has nothing to do with reincarnations. What you need to do is evolve him as a dark fly and then just raise him in power. simple as that.
DM me if you remember me from way back when, I'd love to get back in touch. It's easiest to reach me through discord (in my profile), but if you PM me here I should get an email letting me know to check :)
Tnecniiv
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Tnecniiv »

okie thx for the help i hope it works XD :chaohappy:
ChaosChao6893
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by ChaosChao6893 »

Ok, make him d/f his first evo. Then, when he turns 3 give him all power stuff. Should turn d/f/p eventually.
The sentence below this is true.

The sentence above this is false.

...?
cab114
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by cab114 »

no, give it mainly fly until dark evolution, then at age 3, make him mainly power.
He is, and always will be, the fastest thing alive.
Tayrtahn
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Tayrtahn »

It's actually remarkably simple.

Start with a newly-hatched baby chao.
Pet/feed/etc the chao a lot with dark characters to shift it to the dark alignment.
Give it 10 (or more) Flying (purple) drives and animals.
Wait until it turns 1 year old, at which point it will evolve into a dark/fly chao.
At any point between now and the end of its life, give it 20 Power (red) drives or animals.
Wait until it turns 3 or 4 years old, at which point you will be able to fully see the second evolution.

If you start giving other drives/animals to the chao during this process, it may make things a bit more complicated. But if you're just looking to get a certain appearance, it's as simple as those 30 drives and the passage of time.