Small question

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
MilkyPistachio
Child Chao
Child Chao

Small question

Post by MilkyPistachio »

So, one of my chao recently reincarnated on SA2B and I now am trying to get them to become a hero/fly chao. They have yet to evolve, but I wanted their stats to be fairly high before they did. Since they were a hero/swim chao in their last life, I thought of fitting to do swim first, then I leveled up run, then power, and then lastly, fly. I had discovered the "recent influence" thing when it comes to first evolution, but after I had done the leveling I found out about the swim<->fly and run<->power sliders.

Anyway, my question is, considering I did swim first and fly last, will the chao turn into the hero/fly I want them to be? Or will the run/power stats affect their evolution?
metallink
Child Chao
Child Chao

Re: Small question

Post by metallink »

Probably won't effect anything
Link: HIYAAAAAH
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

You are correct in your understanding of the sliders (it is good for people to read about them, they are very important,) but there is another topic to consider. Evolution hierarchy. If a Chao has equal, maxed sliders of Swim and Run, it will become a Swim chao. The order is as follows:

1:Swim
2:Run or Power
3:Fly
4:None/Chaos

So, the Swim-Fly slider is not the problem, but the Run-Power. Assuming it was maxed at one point to all sliders, it should turn not into Fly, due to its lower priority, and instead become a Power chao. Give it about 10 run drives, and all will be good.

Is that an sufficient explanation? Please ask if further clarification is needed.
MilkyPistachio
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by MilkyPistachio »

Thank you very much! That answers my question, I'll go get some run drives now!
SuperSonic14045
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by SuperSonic14045 »

^ Just remember if you want to put the Run-Power slider perfectly in the middle, you have to use 20 Chaos Drives or 10 small animals if the slider was fully on the Power side
MilkyPistachio
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by MilkyPistachio »

It worked, my chao turned into the hero/fly I wanted. Thank you again!
SuperSonic14045
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by SuperSonic14045 »

Now I am wondering, which will that chao's second evolution? :blink: :heroblink: :darkblink: