A dragon chao.

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SketchNI
Egg
Egg
Motto: "Don't worry, buddy"

A dragon chao.

Post by SketchNI »

Hi guys.

A few years back before my old GC memory card died, I had a chao that was green and had three extensions on the back of its head. It looked like a dragon.
However, it was also a Hero Chao. Has anyone else created one of these and remember how they done it?

- SketchNI
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: A dragon chao.

Post by Mamkute »

The green may have been a genetic thing, not an evolution thing, since I don't see any hero chao that I would describe as green instead of white. Since they are all mostly white. Was this chao a normal chao, as in the one you get right when you enter the garden? If so, it is good to look at the gallery on the main site, which has second evolutions for normal chao, and all first evolutions for chao of jewel or color.

Hero Power chao have three head things, most of the time, so that may be likely, although none are green in color for a normal chao.
SketchNI
Egg
Egg
Motto: "Don't worry, buddy"

Post by SketchNI »

Mamkute, just looked through the gallery and found it :surprise:
It's a neutral/run type. I assumed it was a hero chao because I always use Tails in Chao Garden
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

That makes much more sense, and is much closer to what I would think that description is. Glad I could help. And remember, the gallery is quite a nifty invention to see a lot of types of chao.
Pinkolol16
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Pinkolol16 »

Also if this was originally on SA:DX possibly (I don't know anybody who used that game first but whatevs) then no character has any influence. If it was SA2:B, then I'm surprised it didn't linger toward hero then.
Chao are still epic. It's like this thing is following a timeline, lul.
So what's up lul.
The_Awesome_Chao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by The_Awesome_Chao »

SketchNI wrote:Hi guys.

A few years back before my old GC memory card died, I had a chao that was green and had three extensions on the back of its head. It looked like a dragon.
However, it was also a Hero Chao. Has anyone else created one of these and remember how they done it?

- SketchNI
It was a neutral run.
Basically you give a chao at least 10 green chaos drives and keep it neutral and if you did it right it will start to turn green and grow little spikes right before it evolves. Once it evolves you will have a bright lime green chao with three spikes coming out of the back of its head
MetalAlpha156
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Commit oxygen not reach lungs

Post by MetalAlpha156 »

You had a Neutral/Running Chao. If you want to evolve a Chao into a Neutral/Running type again, then you need to make it have enough speed. You can do this by giving it green chaos drives. But be careful, you have to keep it Neutral or it can turn into a Dark/Running Chao, or a Hero/Running Chao. :omochao:
MetalAlpha156 :omochao: