Bat = Chao never trips?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ChiChi
Child Chao
Child Chao

Bat = Chao never trips?

Post by ChiChi »

I have a chao that literally kept falling 2-3 times every minute. How unlucky.
But after I gave her the bat to get rid of her legs, she never trips. By theory the leg animation is still there so should still be tripping but now she never does, at all, not even in races. Her stats are the same as before too so does giving the bat make them trip a lot less or none at all?

Wonder if this is confirmed or if my chao just got tired of saying hello to the floor with its face
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: Bat = Chao never trips?

Post by ShadriaFan »

Bats, as well as the other black and gold animals, raise luck. The less chances of tripping is based on luck, and how high it is. So give it some more black and gold animals for more luck! :D
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
ChiChi
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by ChiChi »

ShadriaFan wrote:Bats, as well as the other black and gold animals, raise luck. The less chances of tripping is based on luck, and how high it is. So give it some more black and gold animals for more luck! :D

Thanks, I guess two bats is all she needed to hate the floor
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

Last time I checked, we weren't sure what causes tripping. And all of the animals give the same amount of Luck (And Intelligence).

And I remember having a Chao that tripped more with bats, to the point I gave its legs back.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

I thought the only thing that could effect tripping is having a very high run stat, so it's always striding powerfully.

I'm know for sure that the site says black and gold animals effecting luck is a myth.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

I doubt luck is directly tied to tripping, but it could be. The Run stat makes more sense, but I can also attest for bats not necessarily helping my Chao too.

It has been how many years and we can't figure out tripping? That's just odd.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
noahthehedgehog
Adept Chao
Adept Chao
Motto: An adventure is no fun if it is too easy!

Post by noahthehedgehog »

My theory is that it is a combination of the run and luck stats and maybe even one or two more, thus making it difficult to figure out what exactly affects tripping how much. Again, this is just my own theory, so it doesn't have prove or sth but I came to that idea because these two stats would make the most sense to affect it.
the servers are the seven chaos. chaos is power. power is enriched by the heart. the controller is the one that unifies the chaos.