Bright (Two-toned) Colored Chao?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
TheMaskedKatz
Child Chao
Child Chao

Bright (Two-toned) Colored Chao?

Post by TheMaskedKatz »

Is there by chance a way to obtain a Bright (Two-toned) Colored Chao? I have been breeding with my Bright Normal Two-toned Chao, but I keep getting a Bright Normal Two-toned Chao.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Bright (Two-toned) Colored Chao?

Post by chaoadventures »

Yes. Chances are your chao is not a Normal Two-tone, but a colored one. It gets easier to tell which color they are when you make them a dark chao.
(Or not. You could just be unlucky.)

You don't have to evolve it, if I remember correctly, just petting/raising it for a while with a dark character should be enough, then you can evolve it into any alignment you want.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Re: Bright (Two-toned) Colored Chao?

Post by LimitCrown »

Most of the different Bright Chao are so bright that it can be difficult to tell the difference between them. In order to quickly determine whether the Chao's color is different from the Normal one, pet the Chao with any of the dark-aligned characters. You should be able to notice what color the Chao is because the highlights become dark enough to offset most of the brightness.