max rings and still no shiny black egg

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: ♡ Chao's have programed feelings as well ♡

max rings and still no shiny black egg

Post by Jam4u2 »

Ive been at 150 rings for 3 months and still no shiny black egg. I just bumped it up to 160 today and transfered the rings to all three of my memory cards and have done a 2 hour laps on each. So after 6 hours of diffrent files still nothing i know this is random and everything but i was at 150 for 3 months and still had nothing em i really gonna need to max my rings out to get a shiny black egg.

EDIT: Oh i feel like this should be mentioned as well the only reason why i was at 150 instead of 140 was because i was at 140 and wasnt getting black or shiny lime green for about a week. but the moment i hit 150 they pop up all the time now just missing shiny black on 3 "diffrent" files and each has 160 atm and rather not get the last 20
Last edited by Mamkute on Sat May 28, 2016 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not post multiple times in a row. Use the edit feature to add onto your previous post instead.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: max rings and still no shiny black egg

Post by chaoadventures »

150 rings? Are you referring to Emblems? If so, that's not the max (just sayin'). Or do you have like, 15,000 rings or something?

Either way, after you have enough Emblems, the egg just shows up at random. You don't really have a choice it could potentially take forever.
(Of course, you can get a Shiny Black chao by breeding any Shiny chao with a Black colored chao.)

Additionally, I ask this question: Have you seen a regular Black chao? Every Chao file has a type of egg it cannot get (3, to be exact), presumably to make people trade chao.
If you haven't seen a normal Black chao you can't get a Shiny one either. (But, if you have Sonic Adventure DX, you can get one on the Egg Carrier.)

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

also sometimes files omit certain eggs from the shop

you're going to have to make a second file in order to obtain them
Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Jam4u2 »

eboy wrote:also sometimes files omit certain eggs from the shop

you're going to have to make a second file in order to obtain them
I do have 5 gamecube cards for extra chao space XD 4 are filled working on the last one atm
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by LimitCrown »

The Black egg is not a part of the three sets of eggs that may not appear in the Black Market, so you should only need to wait for it to appear there. If you meant to say "emblems" instead of "rings", then you should have enough to meet the emblem requirements, according to its page in Chao Island.
Last edited by LimitCrown on Sat May 28, 2016 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Jam4u2 »

My other post didnt go threw =/ okay then. I did have 150 emblems then got 160 today but still no black shiny i do see the normal one just forgot you can transfer shiny to a none black besides a shiny mono and two tone lol but it still bugs me how i havnt seen it in 3 months when i have seen black abillion times amd every other shiny besides the 3 i cant see same like a million times since i check all the time i know the odds could be screwing me but come on i feel if i got a to 170 or 180 it would pop up all the time as well. And yes i have 5 cards 2 are woth my sister tho but i jave all the ones i need atm can get every colour but cant see black shiny or the game just really hates me.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

I have very very rarely seen the shiny black egg in the market, and I (coincidentally or not, I am not sure) never saw it until I got to 180 emblems, not to say our current list of emblems needed is necessarily wrong. It is a slow process, but waiting is the only real plan to get an egg (or getting more emblems.)
But if you have a black chao, you can breed for a shiny black chao, so that is likely the fastest, and most economical plan.
Jam4u2
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Jam4u2 »

Hmmm okay then ill probly breed for it since that would be easier but i might just hit 180 emblems then if that is the case and makes it appear more often as it seems

Thanks for all the help good to know these things