Generations of Breeding Always Lead to Same Face

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Zapchao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Generations of Breeding Always Lead to Same Face

Post by Zapchao »

I've been maxing my chao's stats to SSSSS, and then bred them, maxed their children's stats, bred them, and so on. I'm trying to maintain the neutral eyes and no mouth face, but somehow, it always ends in evil eyes and evil grin. Not a single generation has had this face, and somehow it keeps appearing, even when I started fresh with 2 new parents and went through new generations of breeding. Even when I breed the evil eyes and evil grin chao, 3 generations later, the face doesn't change, not even once, not even the slightest change. I don't know much about chao faces. Are evil eyes and evil grin the dominant genes? Could incest be causing this? I'm doing this so I can have 2 chao with pure S's in their genes, so I can breed all S chao whenever I want. The thing is I don't want every chao having the same face. 2 neutral eyes and no mouth chao breeding still had a little variety.

Something else I want to add. I'm hoping this breeding eventually leads to higher luck and intelligence grades as well. I don't know how those grades get passed on. For all I know, I could be locking those grades without a possibility of breeding one with higher or lower luck and intelligence grades. If anyone knows the best way I could get 255 in those stats, that would be nice.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Re: Generations of Breeding Always Lead to Same Face

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

If you wanna be legit, your out of luck. Not entirely though. If this Chao had parents with the desired face and mouth your Chao can pass down the moth and face gene through breeding. Once a Chao is bought or bred, it cannot change.
If you wanna cheat this in, go get Fusion's Chao Editor! Change everything in a minute or less.