Garden fruits?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Giara
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Garden fruits?

Post by Giara »

I noticed that leveling up my dark chao in stamina is harder than leveling up my hero chao (They are in the dark garden and hero garden respectively) I thought It was because of the stamina grade of them, but then I realize that my dark chao has a C grade and my hero chao has an E grade. So I gave my dark chao an hero garden fruit and for each bite three squares were filled like It happend with my hero chao everytime I feed her, And when I gave my hero chao a dark garden fruit, It only filled one square per bite.
I tried the same thing with a chao garden fruit and it also fill one square like the dark garden fruit, that means hero garden fruit give more stamina? :herosurprise:
sorry if my english sucks :herocry:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Garden fruits?

Post by chaoadventures »

If I remember correctly, this is a glitch with the 2012 ports of Sonic Adventure 2 (Xbox 360/PS3/Steam), and isn't in the GameCube or Dreamcast versions (I think).

In those versions, the Hero Garden fruit gives more level up points. (Not to be confused with stat points.)

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Giara
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Giara »

ohh I have the steam version so that is :thinking: thank you :chaohappy:
sorry if my english sucks :herocry:
Roaxes
Motto: HiYAA! ~ Link

Post by Roaxes »

Yeah this happen to me now that I think about it. I think chao world extended mod fixes it for the PC version but man those poor dark chao, First they lose everything that made dark garden cool from the switch to gamecube from dreamcast, and now hero chao get fruit which has a glitch that gives it bonuses while dark chao get basic fruit. :darkcry:
Heavily suggest joining Chao Islands discord server, most of the community reside there! https://chao-island.com/community/discord/
Chao Studios/Chao Island Tumblr
Steam
Main tumblr blog