PS3 players of SA2B

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Bubblebeam
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

PS3 players of SA2B

Post by Bubblebeam »

So in case you've not read my previous few threads, my friend and I are having an impossible time trying to get the egg colours we want available to the black market in our games. We've concluded the only way to see new colours is to use entirely different save files created by other people on different consoles, because ours are just regenerating the same thing. So if anyone has a SA2B save file for PS3 they would be willing to share, we'd be so grateful. Even better if you knew for sure that your black market stocks pink, sky blue and brown eggs.

Hope this is okay to ask here. Thank you. :surprise:
toffyflame
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Re: PS3 players of SA2B

Post by toffyflame »

Hello, I'm pretty sure the only way to get those colors is to promote trading, I'm not particularly sure why the PS3 version has that but there appears to be no other way to obtain those besides trading or resetting the main file so I hope that helps you, I don't particularly like the idea either but I doubt an update will be provided. :chaocry:
I hope you can understand
Sonic Adventure 2 is what I do! wish me luck on the road to 180 Emblems :surprise:
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Re: PS3 players of SA2B

Post by Crazo3077 »

The Post-Gamecube ports were really lazy and didn't bother fixing huge oversights like this.

What method were you using? In my experience, you need to create new save files while keeping the old ones, and then create a new Chao Garden save file. This is your best bet.

If you're committed to using someone else's save file for it, I'm sure you can find sites that host saves for completed versions of the game.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui