Luck and Intelligence Grade Help

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SappyMix
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Can you feel the sunshine?

Re: Luck and Intelligence Grade Help

Post by SappyMix »

:herosurprise: I'm so glad you replied! I would like to k know more about how you're going about this! It's an interesting topic I would like tho contribute to.

WOAH ALL of them?? I need to get me a new gc to gba cable.

What happens if you go in with a different character?? And for the black market that's kinda a low number unfortunately. :cry:
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

Post by UltimaNumber »

You would not believe how much effort I'm going through to get the exact statistics. It involves a lot of complicated math involving numbers going into the trillions. I won't go into detail here and I don't plan on going into detail any time soon, expect that stuff to get on the Chao Island Wiki.

When you first create a save file for Chao World in SA2B, the game is supposed to generate a random seed so you get random starter Chao every time. But the RNG for that doesn't work, so you always get Seed 0, so you will get the same Chao every time. You can get different Chao if you first enter Chao World with a different Character, but it's still going to be the same if you enter with the same character, or rather, the same set of characters. Sonic has his own set, Tails and Eggman share a set, then the other 3 share a 3rd set.

For example, if you create the Chao Save File entering as Sonic in Steam, you will generate a Chao with the Ability Ranks D C A B E (and Rank 72 Intelligence, 0 Luck), but if you instead enter with Tails, that Chao will instead be C B C D D (and Rank 3 Intelligence, 2 Luck)
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs
SappyMix
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Can you feel the sunshine?

Post by SappyMix »

:darksurprise: you are one smart cookie!! That's pretty crazy!! I await for it to arive on the wiki! YAY!!

AAAH that's kind of weird as you would have thought s+s, t+e, k+r would be sets. I wonder why knux is with shad and rougue? Maybe because they were not in the game before the others??