Ive never seen a Chao like this, and its not on the site either?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Scrungo
Egg
Egg
Motto: Be rad, not sad!

Ive never seen a Chao like this, and its not on the site either?

Post by Scrungo »

so, i just bought SA1 for my Dreamcast, and my Chao looks kinda different from on the website. it looks like a normal/normal Chao (i think, im new to Chao stuff) but it has cat paws on its feet and hands? what does this mean? i cant find this anywhere on the site (at least the SA1 Dreamcast section)
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: Ive never seen a Chao like this, and its not on the site either?

Post by Chao Professor »

I'm going to assume you've given the chao some small animals, perhaps a lion. When chao are given small animals, they retain animal parts and gain stat points. You can read all about small animals on the main website. Unfortunately, you cannot remove these parts, but they can be changed with other animals.
Image It's still thinking...
Scrungo
Egg
Egg
Motto: Be rad, not sad!

Post by Scrungo »

Chao Professor wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:08 pm I'm going to assume you've given the chao some small animals, perhaps a lion. When chao are given small animals, they retain animal parts and gain stat points. You can read all about small animals on the main website. Unfortunately, you cannot remove these parts, but they can be changed with other animals.
OOOOOOOOH! i get it now! yeah, ive given my Chao some animals, i didnt know the Chao could get animal parts, im still really new to SA1 xD
Thank you!! :D
Vinderon
Egg
Egg

Post by Vinderon »

You are my helper I want to thank you so much for imparting to me.