Questions About +31 Stat Points

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Zapchao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Questions About +31 Stat Points

Post by Zapchao »

Over a year ago, I read somewhere +31 is possible in Tiny Chao Garden. I reseted a few times for it, but then got +26, so I stopped. Now I'm testing it again with an all A stat chao trying to get +28, but after a few resets got +23. Is it choosing between 23-28 with a 1/6 chance of getting each of them? I've never achieved +28 with A or +31 with S, so am I doing something wrong? Is this info false?
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

Re: Questions About +31 Stat Points

Post by UltimaNumber »

+31s have been proven to be possible to get. +26s are also still possible with the S Rank, meaning there's now 6 possible values Chao gain per level up, in every grade. It happens in the Tiny Chao Garden and what amount of points you get is random, but it's possible to manipulate what values you get. We'll soon be testing this and we'll be sure to document exactly what's going on with stat gains in the TCG. So far it's been tested with one version (I forget which), it may be possible this could vary from version to version. We'll see.
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs
Zapchao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Zapchao »

Do you know any RNG manipulation I could try out right now? If not, how does the RNG work? Like, is it frame based, etc.?
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

Post by UltimaNumber »

I do not, unfortunately. There is some RNG that changes in every few seconds that pass, or when you leave the Garden and come back. I've also received a comment saying that stat gains are based on what fruit you give your Chao, and how much stat EXP it had when you gave it. Again, this will be tested eventually, and if it's different from version to version. If you notice that by doing the same actions, you always get the same results, this is probably why. It could also be time based, but I've not heard of this being the case yet.
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs