Evolving Shiny Jewel Green Chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
PenUmbra87
Egg
Egg

Evolving Shiny Jewel Green Chao

Post by PenUmbra87 »

Does evolving a Shiny Jewel Green Chao into a Dark Chaos Chao change it's color at all? Or does it stay translucent yellow? :thinking:
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Evolving Shiny Jewel Green Chao

Post by ChillyChao »

I looked at the Chao Gallery and according to there it should look like this:
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

actually,

Is that picture for the PC versions?

They don't have transparent chao, and the only thing the gallery is missing last time I checked, is what the GC Shiny Jewel chao look like.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Post by ChillyChao »

^
PC version does have transparent Chao, but you need FCE to get them.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

^That's definitely true, but the gallery doesn't have images of all of the hacked chao yet, as well as the slots for the images of GC Shiny Jewels being currently blank, which is what I'm getting at.

Basically, even the non-Chaos Chao, (which are would have the transparent yellow mentioned regardless), don't look like the ones shown on the website.

- -

This all said, although I previously forgot that this was a Cool Thing™, people often evolved their Translucent Chao into Chaos Chao, so you should be able to evolve a Translucent Chao into any Chaos Chao just fine, like the ones shown in the video.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by LimitCrown »

The pictures of the GameCube version's Shiny Jewel Chao have been taken already. They just haven't been added to the Chao Gallery yet. Also, the Shiny Jewel colors with the exception of the Shiny Jewel Normal color are static ones, which means they'll remain the same for any form that the Chao takes.