Question about alignment evolution.

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
nickfan1
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Question about alignment evolution.

Post by nickfan1 »

After the first evolution *of it's entire life*, does that Chao stay at the alignment it had at the time of it's first evolution for the rest of their life or can it change?

To give an example if I worded my question poorly, if I evolve a new born Chao into a neutral alignment, will it stay at that alignment for the rest of their life or can it change?
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: Question about alignment evolution.

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

The Hero<>Dark evolution slider can only be manipulated during a Chao's childhood. Once they enter a blue cocoon and become adults, this slider is frozen at either Completely Hero, completely Dark, or completely neutral until they reincarnate.

The other two evolution sliders, run<>power and swim<>fly can be manipulated throughout a chao's entire life and can be anywhere on their respective spectrums, though both reset to their completely neutral position whenever a chao goes into a cocoon.
nickfan1
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Re: Question about alignment evolution.

Post by nickfan1 »

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:49 am The Hero<>Dark evolution slider can only be manipulated during a Chao's childhood. Once they enter a blue cocoon and become adults, this slider is frozen at either Completely Hero, completely Dark, or completely neutral until they reincarnate.

The other two evolution sliders, run<>power and swim<>fly can be manipulated throughout a chao's entire life and can be anywhere on their respective spectrums, though both reset to their completely neutral position whenever a chao goes into a cocoon.
So every time a Chao reincarnates, if I want to keep it neutral, I have to do the balancing act again? Futz.