Animal Order

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
nickfan1
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Animal Order

Post by nickfan1 »

What order should I give animals to a Chao I intend to make a Chaos Chao to avoid multiple level-ups at the same time? Like power and fly leveling up at the same time, that's the kind of thing I want to avoid.
AmberZeChao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: SCREE!

Re: Animal Order

Post by AmberZeChao »

Get a list of all of the animals, then start with the first animals in each category then work your way down until you're done. Should be simple, the concept anyway.
nickfan1
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by nickfan1 »

AmberZeChao wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:44 pm Get a list of all of the animals, then start with the first animals in each category then work your way down until you're done. Should be simple, the concept anyway.
So the order your recommending is: penguin > condor > warthog > bear > raccoon > bat > dragon > otter > parrot > cheetah > gorilla > sheep > half fish > phoenix > seal > peacock > rabbit > tiger > skunk > skeleton dog > unicorn. Did I get that right? Also, just asking this here and now, will a Chao lose animal behaviors (i.e. breathing fire from the dragon) when it evolves into a Chaos Chao?
AmberZeChao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: SCREE!

Post by AmberZeChao »

Yep, that's the kind of order I was thinking of. And, no I don't believe it will lose it's animal behaviors, chao only lose animal behaviors upon reincarnation if I remember correctly.
nickfan1
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by nickfan1 »

AmberZeChao wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:00 am Yep, that's the kind of order I was thinking of. And, no I don't believe it will lose it's animal behaviors, chao only lose animal behaviors upon reincarnation if I remember correctly.
Okay thanks, you've been a big help.