Black market troubles

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chaos soda
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: "Primal Venom"

Black market troubles

Post by Chaos soda »

I have 80 emblems (as of posting this) I have never seen a yellow, red, pink, purple, lime green, or sky blue egg in my black market. I have been trying for days to get the perfect chaos chao by breeding and I want my chaos chao to be two toned and yellow is there any way I can get a yellow egg without restarting my chao data?

Edit: turns out there's a glitch in sa2b where this happens and so that means I'll never get my yellow chaos chao. It usually happens on ps3s I believe but it happened on my xbox one. Thanks but I don't need help anymore. If anyone else is having a similar problem, I hope that you find a chao to make that's just as pretty as the one you can't. Now I'm going to go get my two-toned orange chaos chao!
Last edited by Chaos soda on Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Sonic shot Eggman in the face for being evil, and grew a beard so he could impersonate him“ - https://talktotransformer.com
ChillyChao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: help shawty my son is emo

Re: Black market troubles

Post by ChillyChao »

Try to start a seperate save. You might get a yellow egg on a different file.
im just saying if the glass was gone in the glass coffin scene hoffman and strahm would have been kissing
Chaos soda
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: "Primal Venom"

Re: Black market troubles

Post by Chaos soda »

ChillyChao wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:31 pm Try to start a seperate save. You might get a yellow egg on a different file.

Thanks I'll try it
“Sonic shot Eggman in the face for being evil, and grew a beard so he could impersonate him“ - https://talktotransformer.com