All S Chao with Gold medal breeding question

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
goku411
Egg
Egg

All S Chao with Gold medal breeding question

Post by goku411 »

Hello, I heard that breeding an all S Chao with a gold medal can make the chao egg come out with random textures, is this true? I googled it and didn't come up with much help. I would love to make some interesting textured chao but am not sure if i'm up to the labor intensive process of breeding an all S chao if it doesn't work. Does anyone have any information? Thank you!
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: All S Chao with Gold medal breeding question

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

I've never heard of this, and I'm unable to do any testing to confirm it, but this sounds like one of those bits of false information people post online to make people waste their time trying to pull off the difficult and/or time consuming, but possible task only to discover it doesn't work.
goku411
Egg
Egg

Post by goku411 »

Thank you, I think the person who said it might have been using Chao World Extended but im not sure. Thanks anyway!
Yuiop
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: Farewell

Post by Yuiop »

WOAAHOAHOOOOSWEETLEaf
Bye Guys