SA2B: Chaos won't plant trees in Hero Garden

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
LeTesla
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Need a Dispenser!

SA2B: Chaos won't plant trees in Hero Garden

Post by LeTesla »

Before asking, I tested this with about three chaos, all had shovel and watering bucket, and I tested this on different parts of the garden, but they never plant trees, they just walk around aimlessly, change directions sometimes, then at the end of it they just walk straight into the water or into a wall and just drop the seed. This angered me to the point where I literally just picked one of the chaos up and threw it into the water.

So is there something I'm doing wrong? None of them will plant it, and I'm sure I did everything right.
Just a guy I guess
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: SA2B: Chao won't plant trees in Hero Garden

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

It might just be auto-corrupt screwing things up for you, but in case you didn't know, the plural of Chao is still Chao.

Sadly, I can't offer any advice on your actual problem as I never tried to plant trees myself.
LeTesla
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Need a Dispenser!

Re: SA2B: Chaos won't plant trees in Hero Garden

Post by LeTesla »

Didn't know it was just chao. But anyways, what do you mean by auto-corrupt? I know that you didn't plant trees yourself but I don't get what you mean by that.
Just a guy I guess
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: SA2B: Chaos won't plant trees in Hero Garden

Post by chaoadventures »

He means auto-correct.

Anyways, it usually helps to start a chao with a seed really close to one of the spots for trees, since they can only plant in certain areas.
The hero garden has a lot of ground to cover so it's common for chao to just wander without finding the planting areas even when somewhat close, or maybe even give up.
Not to mention they're all close to the edges and one of the locations is across the entire garden from each others.

Here's where the 3 tree locations are with images:

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.