Is the Peridot Chao even obtainable in Advance?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Lunar X Diviner VII
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Is the Peridot Chao even obtainable in Advance?

Post by Lunar X Diviner VII »

Every guide says it should show up being sold for 16000, but no matter how many times I load up the garden, it never appears. I have gotten every single other jewel chao I can get from Advance, but the Peridot one will not show up. I'm worried because some places say the garden was actually updated for advance 2, so.. can anyone confirm if it is in the game or not?
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

Re: Is the Peridot Chao even obtainable in Advance?

Post by UltimaNumber »

Someone else also had this problem. But trust me, every Jewel can be obtained in every Tiny Chao Garden. Every Egg appears to have their own rarity, but it seems like the odds are distributed randomly every time. I constantly see people saying they can never get Onyx to show up, while others saying they can't get Topaz to show up, and still others getting so many Onyx Eggs.

Whatever generates a new distribution table is beyond me. You'll just have to keep trying stuff until it appears. Play a minigame. Play a Level. Turn the game off and back on. That's all I can really suggest.
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs