I'm only seeing 1 set of eggs in my black market

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 4 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
DrFuzz21
Egg
Egg

I'm only seeing 1 set of eggs in my black market

Post by DrFuzz21 »

I play on pc and i'm pretty sure that so far i've only gotten eggs from 1 set not 2. i may have seen a brown egg but i'm not sure. what i am sure of is that I have seen orange, blue, and green eggs. I have 88 emblems and should definitely be seeing the only other set possible on pc by now but i think i've only seen 1. unless this means i only have 1 set i don't understand how this is possible.
krzys2
Chao Researcher
Chao Researcher
Motto: The key of making chao happy...Is good fruit

Re: I'm only seeing 1 set of eggs in my black market

Post by krzys2 »

Black market usually sells only 2 sets out of 3, depends on save stuff.
https://chao-island.com/info-center/kin ... ack-market
Here you can read more about it, there is also notice that "PC version of Sonic Adventure 2 only sells two sets-1 and 3 due to bug"
Image Image Image Image
Legends will never die, so will not cookies
Latee Hatori
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Huh?! ....

Post by Latee Hatori »

It hasn't really been noted in the guides here, but a few people have noticed that the second set unlocks later than what's noted on the Black Market guides, the guides only have info for when a set is the first, I can't recall seeing anything specific for each egg in the second set.

After reading through the Black Market thread it seems the same for others that around the 70 and 80 emblem mark that the second set isn't unlocked yet. One person mentioned they didn't see the second set start to appear until after Shiny Gray (90 emblems).
DrFuzz21
Egg
Egg

Post by DrFuzz21 »

Latee Hatori wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:01 pm It hasn't really been noted in the guides here, but a few people have noticed that the second set unlocks later than what's noted on the Black Market guides, the guides only have info for when a set is the first, I can't recall seeing anything specific for each egg in the second set.

After reading through the Black Market thread it seems the same for others that around the 70 and 80 emblem mark that the second set isn't unlocked yet. One person mentioned they didn't see the second set start to appear until after Shiny Gray (90 emblems).
yeah i played further and had the same experience. got shiny gray and then after that the other set started to unlock and show up in the black market.